NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SiteCompli, the seven-year-old real estate tech firm that has revolutionized how New York City's leading real estate companies operate their buildings, unveiled a new, best-of-breed compliance-monitoring platform today. This upgraded software solution delivers more features, data and customization tools to users, helping them prevent costly violations and fines, mitigate risk and manage their buildings more efficiently.
Since its founding in 2008, SiteCompli has become an essential tool for real estate owners and operators across NYC, with nearly every major commercial and residential real estate organization in New York City as a client. From SL Green, Brookfield, Boston Properties, Silverstein, Tishman Speyer, CBRE, RXR, Paramount, JLL and Durst on the commercial side to Related, First Service, Elliman, Langsam Property Services, Ditmas Management, and Stonehenge on the residential side, SiteCompli has become the industry standard platform for tracking and resolving compliance issues from violations and hearings to permits, equipment inspections, and more. SiteCompli provides visibility into hard-to-find data and tools for analyzing building and portfolio-level compliance through an intuitive online dashboard, real-time email alerts and deep reporting and analytics for over 1.5 billion square feet of NYC real estate. In July 2015, SiteCompli announced the acquisition of EMPOWER, whose pioneering compliance-related tools and workflow solutions further enhanced SiteCompli's core capabilities of deep technical knowledge, data science, and compliance expertise.
"Thanks to the ongoing feedback of our clients, the most demanding real estate organizations in the business, we've completely redesigned SiteCompli with the ever-changing demands of compliance and our clients' operational challenges in mind," said Jason Griffith, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of SiteCompli. "This best-in-class compliance-monitoring solution combines groundbreaking data research and technology with the deep compliance expertise and powerful workflow tools the industry demands."
Upgraded & Enhanced Features Include:
- Unparalleled Agency & Data Coverage, including automatic updates of offline FDNY Violation Orders, Certificates of Fitness, and DOT Sidewalk Violations, and tracking, alerting and reporting on critical compliance issues such as Cooling Towers, Certificates of Insurance, and Backflow Prevention Devices
- Faster Notifications on Critical Issues via alerts that arrive within 5 minutes of the City receiving a building-related complaint
- Innovative Work Order Tools, such as integrated staff and vendor collaboration and tenant request tracking, a comprehensive Work Order system tied to a geo-located mobile app, and innovative technology for assigning and approving work orders by fax so clients can integrate with tenants, vendors and local staff more seamlessly
- Powerful Built-In Analytics to pinpoint issues that need immediate attention and trends portfolio-wide, with real-time metrics to understand improvements in compliance performance over time and across multiple categories
- Enhanced Email Alerts to notify stakeholders of critical issues as they occur, including links to violation copies, expert information on required next steps, and the forms and communication tools needed for quick resolution
- Expanded Reach with the ability to add and track compliance for buildings outside of NYC
"With nearly every major landlord and management company in the City relying on SiteCompli as part of its daily operations, we are committed to preventing compliance headaches, providing more powerful visibility, and reducing risk for them as regulatory challenges evolve," said Ross Goldenberg, Co-CEO and Co-Founder of SiteCompli. "This best-of-breed platform supercharges our core strengths of data, world-class customer service, and compliance expertise with integrated tenant, staff and vendor workflow support. Now more than ever, SiteCompli continues to be the most comprehensive, most efficient and easiest-to-use compliance-monitoring solution on the market."
SiteCompli provides breakthrough technology that automatically and continuously updates and aggregates critical data on violations, complaints, inspections, fines, hearings, jobs, and permits for NYC property owners and managers. SiteCompli efficiently tracks and notifies customers through timely alerts and analysis on compliance issues from the city's key agencies including the DOB, ECB, HPD, DEP, DSNY, FDNY, among others. By tracking the entire portfolio in one digital location, SiteCompli helps customers avoid fines, save time, and get their arms around the increasingly complex and high stakes regulatory environment. Founded in 2008 by Jason Griffith and Ross Goldenberg, SiteCompli monitors the portfolios of leading residential and commercial owners and managers in New York including FirstService Residential, SL Green, Vornado Realty Trust, Ditmas Management, Douglas Elliman Property Management, Langsam Property Services, Jack Resnick & Sons, CBRE, JLL, Tishman Speyer, L&L Holding Company, Related, Brookfield Properties, The Durst Organization, Wavecrest Management, Stonehenge, Charles H. Greenthal and many, many others. For more information about SiteCompli, please visit www.sitecompli.com.
Jeannie Cambria, Marketing & Communications Manager, Jeannie.firstname.lastname@example.org