WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Six attorneys at McDonald Hopkins have been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers as among the top attorneys in Florida. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
Florida Super Lawyers:
- Peter M. Bernhardt; Member, Litigation Department
- Alan M. Burger; Member, Business Department
- Richard Guerra; Member, Intellectual Property Department
- John T. Metzger; Member, Business Department; West Palm Beach Managing Member
- Rafael Perez-Piñeiro; Member, Intellectual Property Department
- Raquel (Rocky) Rodriguez; Member, Litigation Department; Miami Managing Member
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
About McDonald Hopkins
Founded in 1930, McDonald Hopkins' mission is to provide insightful legal solutions and business counseling that help our clients strategically plan for an increasingly competitive future. McDonald Hopkins is a business advisory and advocacy law firm with locations in Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Miami, and West Palm Beach. For more information about McDonald Hopkins, visit mcdonaldhopkins.com.
Deborah W. Kelm
McDonald Hopkins LLC
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/six-attorneys-at-mcdonald-hopkins-named-florida-super-lawyers-300471318.html
SOURCE McDonald Hopkins