Six Naples-Based Cohen & Grigsby Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 Listing
NAPLES, Fla., Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce that six of the firm's attorneys from the Naples office have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
Attorneys in the following practice areas have been recognized as Best Lawyers:
- Bet-the-Company Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn
- Commercial Litigation: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Corporate Law: Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Employment Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Labor Law – Management: John E. Lyncheski
- Litigation – Construction: Jason Hunter Korn, Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Labor & Employment: Kelley Geraghty Price
- Litigation – Real Estate: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Litigation & Controversy – Tax: Henry C. Cohen; Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Real Estate Law: Thad D. Kirkpatrick
- Tax Law: Henry C. Cohen; Hugh W. Nevin, Jr.
- Trusts & Estates: Henry C. Cohen
Additionally, Kelley Geraghty Price has been named the Best Lawyers' 2015 Fort Myers Litigation-Construction "Lawyer of the Year."
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which almost 50,000 leading attorneys cast nearly five million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business & Tax, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Estates & Trust, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby