Six New Associates Join Cohen & Grigsby's Pittsburgh Practice
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Naples, FL, is pleased to announce the appointment of six new associates to the firm's Pittsburgh headquarters. Five of them are former summer associates:
- Andrea Bottorff Branson , who received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from American University.
- Joshua Hoffman , who received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from James Madison University.
- Alex Lacey , who earned his J.D., cum laude, from the University of MichiganLaw School and a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service from the Georgetown University School of Foreign Service.
- Julie Patter , who received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from The Ohio State University.
- Alec Stone , who obtained his J.D. with high honors from the The George Washington University Law School and a Bachelor of Arts from St. Mary's College of Maryland.
Also joining the firm is Richard Kyle . He most recently spent a year in Germany as a Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow, where he interned in the Federal Ministry of Economics in Berlin and at a large law firm in Düsseldorf. Kyle received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Washington and Lee University.
"We are extremely proud of our new associates and the impact and contributions that they have already made to our firm," said Jack Elliott , president and chief executive officer of Cohen & Grigsby. "They have proved to be hard working, dedicated and valuable assets to our clients."
For more information about Cohen & Grigsby, please visit www.cohenlaw.com.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, FL. The firm's practice areas include Business & Tax, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Estates & Trusts, Intellectual Property, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson
For Cohen & Grigsby
SOURCE Cohen & Grigsby
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.