NEW YORK, Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Three residences in coveted ski and film festival destination Park City, Utah, and one in the state capital of Salt Lake City will sell at auction through NYC-based Concierge Auctions. The luxury properties – all of which have direct or nearby ski access – are represented by listing agent Paul Benson of Engel & Volkers and come on the heels of the firm's successful auction of two other Park City properties alongside Steve Jury of HOM Sotheby's International Realty: a 10,215sf custom estate and adjoining home site in Upper Deer Valley.
The Concierge Auctions productions team recently released a world-class film about the upcoming property auctions and lifestyle of Park City, featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Hannah Kearney, which can be enjoyed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7WN7jorO-A
"In the words of Hannah Kearney, who was an absolute pleasure to work with, 'Utah is a recreator's dream.' Just watch the video, and you can imagine yourself shredding the powder snow alongside her," said Concierge Auctions President Laura Brady. "Buyers are drawn to the caliber of properties we sell not only for the homes themselves, but even more so for the lifestyles they afford. Our production team is exceptionally skilled at story-telling and evoking the senses – whether it's stepping out onto the Park City slopes, diving into the ocean from one of our Hawaii properties, or saddling up on a Rocky Mountain ranch."
The upcoming Utah auctions include:
72 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City – Auction December 19th
- 4.63-acre private lot in The Colony at White Pine Canyon including a 16,263-square-foot main house
- 1,664-square-foot separate caretaker's/guest house
- Ski-in/Ski-out access
- Ideal rental property, previously used by celebrities
- Currently offered for $15.9 million — Selling without reserve
Two Creeks Estate/4079 North Two Creeks Lane, Park City – Auction December 19th
- 7,300+/-square-foot estate set on 5+ acres
- Newly-built, contemporary home located minutes from world-class skiing
- Flat land offers additional building opportunities
- Ideal ski-run views to check daily conditions
- Currently offered for $8.9 million — Selling without reserve
Big Cottonwood Estate/4141 Canyon Estate Drive, Salt Lake City – Auction December 19th
- Newly-built, ultra-modern design by world-renowned Architect Guy Drier
- Panoramic Salt Lake City views
- Located just 20 minutes from downtown and several ski resorts
- Stunning heated infinity-edge pool
- Private community abuts Wasatch National Forest
- Currently offered for $6.5 million — Selling without reserve
155 White Pine Canyon Road, Park City – Auction January 16th
- Brand new modern-mountain retreat located in The Colony at White Pine Canyon
- 9,375-square-foot residence on a private 8.48-acre lot
- Year-round stream runs through the property
- Ski-in/Ski-out access; Ultimate après-ski and entertaining layout
- Currently offered for $7.295 million — Selling at or above a $5.5 million reserve
"Concierge Auctions has mastered marketing and advertising for luxury homes and creates momentum in the market that is a benefit to both buyers and sellers alike," Benson stated. "The transparency and knowledge of the process is unmatched."
The four properties heading to auction are available for viewing daily by appointment. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information call 212.257.5018.
"Move to Park City; I'll see you on the slopes." – Hannah Kearney
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant marketplace for buying and selling the world's finest properties. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge's business has spanned 27 US states and 5 countries, resulting in over $900 million in sales and many record-setting transactions. Concierge recently received the "Best Overall Marketing" award from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, a global collection of more than 130,000 real estate professionals in more than 60 countries, and has been named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine for the past two years.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions