Sky Poker, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Three new features set to improve a player's gaming experience further still
- Early Bird bonus set for launch this Thursday
Online poker giants, Sky Poker, have announced three new website features, which will improve site efficiency and a player's overall gaming experience.
The new improvements, which will slowly be unveiled over the next few weeks, reaffirm Sky Poker's commitment to enhancing usability and introducing new features for the benefit of customers.
Sky Poker is proud to welcome these three new features to their site:
1. Lobby Filters Remembered: A player's lobby filter settings will now always be remembered whenever they log out or log in. Previously players would need to reconfigure settings at the start of every new session. This feature is cookie based so if a player does switch computers and/or web browser, their settings will not be carried over.
2. Lobby Filter Reclassified: Sky Poker have also reclassified the lobby stake filters (High, Medium, Low and Micro) as follows:
- Cash Tables
High: £2.50/£5.00+ (Includes £3/£3)
Medium: 0.50/£1.00 - £2/£4 inclusive (Includes £0.50/£0.50)
Low: £0.10/£0.20 - £0.25/£0.50 inclusive (Includes £0.10/£0.10)
Micro: £0.02/£0.04 - £0.05/£0.10 inclusive
- Sit and Go and Scheduled Tournaments
Medium: £6.01 - £22.99 inclusive
Low: £2.01 - £6.00 inclusive
Micro: £2.00 and lower
3. Synchronised Breaks for Tournaments- 55 minutes past the hour for 5 minutes: From now tournaments using the synchronised break will all break at the same time- 55 minutes past the hour, for 5 minutes. This will ensure customers playing in multiple tournaments can take a nice little break without missing any hands.
In other news: Sky Poker is also excited by the imminent launch of their Early Bird bonus promotion- set to begin this Thursday (May 24th) between 7-11pm- which gives poker players the chance to start up tables and play short-handed poker online, all in the hope of earning extra Poker Points at the Sky Poker cash game tables.
Those players who are sat on a short-handed table, with a maximum of six players, will earn an additional 50% on their Poker Points total, meaning bigger Cash for Points payouts for the month. If three or less players are dealt into the hand, you'll earn Sky Poker's 'Early Bird' boost- less players equals more points!
For more information on Sky Poker's new online features and the Early Bird promotion, please visit their website.
Sky Poker is the British Sky Broadcasting's online poker division, which allows users to play poker online on their website and screens selected hands from various tournaments and cash games on Sky Poker TV, allowing players on the site to become the stars of the TV channel. Sky Poker focuses on UK poker players, with all play at the tables in pounds rather than dollars, as well as its own Sky Poker Tour around the country.
Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).
SOURCE Sky Poker