TORONTO, Jan. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Skylink Group, a leading provider of home solutions, today announced their latest brand, AtomsProTM, aimed to provide dealers and installers with the highest quality products and service in the garage door industry.
Members of the AtomsPro dealership program benefit from solid one piece rails for easy installation, interchangeable chain or belt drives for flexible inventory handling and a comprehensive program for professionals that provides them with a designated support hotline, on-site training, free showroom samples and spare parts, and an annual volume rebate.
AtomsPro Garage Door Opener Features:
- Built-in LED light for long lasting illumination without the need to replace the light bulb
- Equipped with a back-up battery in case of a power outage
- Includes a passcode protected, 3-button remote, enhancing security and peace of mind
- Easily programmable to in-car remotes for additional convenience
- Numeric display guides users through programming steps and diagnosis, ensuring easy installation and fast troubleshooting
- Features a powerful DC Motor that offers quiet operation, ideal for homes with living space above the garage
- Available in durable chain drive or steel-reinforced belt drive
- SkylinkNet app is available for iOS and Android devices
- Features IFTTT (If This Then That) capabilities, seamlessly integrating with other industry leading connected home products on the market
"Being in the garage door business for as long as we have, we have seen a considerable gap in the marketplace for a service that provided dealers and installers with a flexible and comprehensive program of installing garage door openers," says Gallen Tsui, president, Skylink. "With AtomsPro, we strive to close this gap in the market with a program that offers not only the most advanced garage door parts, but also the most knowledgeable professionals in the industry."
Since 1990, Skylink has been providing homeowners with innovative DIY home control solutions that create a safe and comfortable environment for families. Whether a homeowner is looking for an innovative security system or garage door opener, Skylink's home solution kits cater to the needs of all families. Their commitment and passion for innovation has led them to integrate wireless technology into their line of DIY products. Skylink's products are available for purchase at several retail locations, including Amazon, Sears, Home Depot, and Skylink.com, and are available in the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong. For more information, visit: www.skylinkhome.com.
(305) 347-1787 Ext. 305
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/skylink-group-announces-line-of-professional-garage-door-openers-300398183.html
SOURCE Skylink Group