DUBLIN, April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "SMA Sunny Island 6.0H: Off-grid and On-grid Solar Battery Inverter" report to their offering.
With a nominal power of 4.6kW and a peak efficiency of 96%, the Sunny Island 6.0H battery inverter enables several configurations for off-grid or on-grid applications. The Sunny Island supplies AC loads from a battery or charges the battery with the energy provided by different external energy sources (PV inverter, generator or public grid).
Its IP54 classification and its performant cooling system able the inverter to be used in a wide range of environment. Moreover it can be used with Li-Ion as well as Lead Acid Batteries.
The system integrates four electronic boards and, thanks to an optimized design, contains only very few wires and cables. The power conversion is provided by HEXFET Power MOSFETs from International Rectifier (Infineon) and aluminum electrolytic capacitors from EPCOS (TDK).
The control board, brain of the system, is equipped with MCUs from NXP Semiconductor and Texas Instrument. The cooling is performed by two fans placed in the bottom of the Housing.
Based on a complete teardown analysis, the reverse costing report of the SMA Sunny Island 6.0H Battery Inverter provides the bill-of-material of the product and an estimation of the production cost of the inverter.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview/Introduction - Executive Summary - SMA Company Profile - Main Features - Reverse Costing Methodology
2. Physical Analysis
- Views and Dimensions of the Packaging
- Packaging Opening
- Views and Dimensions of the Inverter
- Inverter Opening
- Specific Power Transformer
- Electronic Boards
-- Main Board
-- Power Board
-- Control Board
-- Interface Board
3. Cost Analysis - Accessing the BOM - Estimation of the cost of the PCBs - Estimation of the Housing Part Cost - BOM Cost - Packaging & Housing - BOM Cost - Main Board , Power Board, Control Board, Interface board - Material Cost Breakdown - Accessing the Added Value (AV) cost - Main Board Manufacturing Flow - Details of the Housing Assembly & Test Costs - Added Value Cost Breakdown - Manufacturing Cost Breakdown
4. Estimated Price Analysis
- Estimation of the Manufacturing Price
- Functional Cost Breakdown
For more information visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sma-sunny-island-60h-off-grid-and-on-grid-solar-battery-inverter---reverse-costing-analysis-report-300244761.html
SOURCE Research and Markets