NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The Report, "Small interfering RNA (siRNA) Therapeutics- Competitive Landscape, Technology and Pipeline Insights, 2015" depicts the current pipeline scenario of siRNA therapies under development. Many targets which were difficult to reach by traditional small-molecule and protein have been identified by therapeutics based on RNA interference (RNAi). RNA interference (RNAi), a process in recovery Phase, is still keeping the expectations of the many mid Pharma companies at a higher end with blockbuster deals and adequate delivery technologies.
This report analysis the current frontrunners in siRNA therapies with leading technologies and major acquisitions and deals seen in past 3 years. Report highlights the 16 different types of technologies that have been used lately to enhance the siRNA development in different stages of development.
There are 13+ active companies dealing with 70+ siRNA therapies. Mostly siRNA is being studied for oncology area with 24 siRNA therapies under development by major pharma companies followed by 11 therapies for infectious diseases and 8 siRNA therapies in Ophthalmology. Currently 28 siRNA are in clinical stage of development with many mid-stage products.
- Coverage of global siRNA therapies under development across the globe
- Competitive landscape of investigational products for key players and key therapy areas
- The new siRNA report includes emerging technologies, drivers, barriers and eminent therapy areas focused by major companies.
- Detailed information on product description and related stage of development, the mode of therapy, mechanism of action, development partner and technology information.
- Report has highlighted the major collaborations, deals and acquisitions done by pharma companies to enrich their siRNA pipeline.
- Report analyzes the different emerging delivery technologies by companies and products under development.
Reason to buy
The siRNA report covers complete Pipeline intelligence and understanding over therapeutics development for siRNA.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for siRNA
- The siRNA report helps to develop a better understanding of the emerging technologies by the recent acquisitions which are driving the siRNA market
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding siRNA pipeline in-depth
- Identifying the upcoming leaders in the siRNA market in the coming year
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03376272-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.