NEW YORK, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global smart airport technologies market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $2.9bn in 2015.
Now: Airports worldwide have been rapidly investing in airport IT&T solutions over the past few years. With increasing competition facing the airport industry, global airports are aggressively moving towards Airport 2.0 & 3.0, Smart Airport. This is an example of the business critical news that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the smart airports sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 190 in-depth tables, charts graphs, and more than 200 contracts and programmes, PLUS 3 EXCLUSIVE interviews – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 364 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global smart airport market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global smart airport technologies market forecasts from 2015-2025
- Regional smart airport technologies market forecasts from 2015-2025 covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa;
- Smart airport technologies submarket forecasts from 2015-2025 covering Airport Operation Solutions, Airport Checkpoint & Border Control Solutions, Airport Flight Operations & A-CDM Solutions, Airport Passenger Processing Solutions
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global and regional level smart airport technologies markets from 2015-2025
- Historic and forecast data for smart airport technologies during the 2014–2025 period
- 15 detailed tables containing 200 contracts / projects and programmes for smart airport technologies by region and company
- Profiles of the leading 10 smart airport technologies companies in 2015
- 3 Interviews with key opinion leaders IBS Software Services, RESA Airport Data Systems and Rockwell Collins Inc. informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the airline/airport IT solutions business.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the smart airport technologies market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Smart Airport Technologies Market 2015-2025 Airport 2.0, 3.0 & Checkpoints of the Future: Smart Security, Border Control, Operations, A-CDM & Passenger Processing Solutions. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03360100-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-airport-technologies-market-2015-2025-airport-20-30--checkpoints-of-the-future-smart-security-border-control-operations-a-cdm--passenger-processing-solutions-300273367.html