LONDON, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2016
"Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2016" is the latest policy report from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing smart grid in different countries. The report covers sixteen key countries, providing the current scenario and future plans in implementing smart grid technology, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the smart grid industry in each of the countries, and globally. The report also discusses the net-metering policy, and smart meter roll out in the countries. Advanced metering infrastructure, microgrid, smart cities, net metering, time of use pricing, communication protocol and electric vehicles are among the other topics covered in the report.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report provides comprehensive coverage of key smart grid initiatives and policies in the key smart grid market countries: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Japan, Australia, China, India, South Korea, Singapore, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia.
- This report provides details on topics including: AMI, Microgrid, Smart cities, Net metering, TOU pricing, Communication protocol for smart grid, Important agencies dealing with smart grid, EV, EMS
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into policy decisions being made on smart grid by different markets
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the smart grid markets
- Compare the level of support provided to different smart grid technologies in different countries
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the smart grid market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2909355/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-grid-policy-handbook-2016-300286273.html