CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In "Polymer Materials: 3D Printing Opportunities – 2015," a report to be published later this month, SmarTech Publishing predicts that consumption of polymers by the 3D printing (3DP)/additive manufacturing sector will reach $4.3 billion by 2023.
SmarTech is the leading industry analyst firm covering the 3D printing/additive manufacturing business.
More information on this report, including a full Table of Contents and List of Exhibits, can be found at: http://www.smartechpublishing.com/reports/polymer-materials-3d-printing-opportunities-2015
About the report:
"Polymer Materials: 3D Printing Opportunities – 2015," will be the most comprehensive and accurate analysis of polymer 3D printing technology available anywhere:
- Utilizing SmarTech's purpose-built proprietary 3D-printing market models, this report provides a ten-year revenue and volume market forecast data on all polymers used (or likely to be used) in 3D printing. Breakouts are included by type of material, type of print process, end-user type and end-user location by country/region.
- Coverage includes photopolymers, thermoplastic filaments and powders, and powders for binder jetting, which include a number of specific materials including various nylons, ABS, polycarbonate, thermoplastic polyurethane, polystyrene, PMMA, PEKK, PEEK, and many others.
- The report analyses in depth the use of polymers in all major 3D printing processes from leading vendors: Fused Deposition Modeling, Stereolithography, Selective Laser Sintering, binder jetting, PolyJet, and others encompassing material extrusion, polymer powder bed fusion, photopolymerization, material jetting, and binder jetting.
- It also provides strategic assessment and profiles of leading firms shaping polymer 3D printing technology and related material suppliers and vendors. Firms or related subsidiaries covered include: 3D Systems, Arburg, Arkema, BASF, Bolson Materials, Covestro, CRP Technologies, DeltaMed, DSM Somos, EnvisionTEC, EOS, Evonik, Farsoon, Keyence, Oxford Performance Materials, Prodways, SABIC, Sartomer, Solvay/Rhodia, Stratasys, taulman3D, Tiertime, voxeljet, and more.
- Our study also provides guidance on how new 3DP technologies will influence future demand for polymer print materials, how the addressable market for 3DP polymers will expand into manufacturing and advanced tooling, and how low-cost 3DP technology will impact the consumption of polymers. The report also examines how polymers will be used in 3DP in the future in specific industries such as medical, dental, aerospace, and automotive.
- An assessment of how pricing and costs for 3DP polymers will change over the coming years is also included.
"Polymer Materials: 3D Printing Opportunities – 2015," will provide exceptional value to business development professionals and market strategy teams in the specialty chemical and polymer industries, as well as polymer 3D printer manufacturers, print service providers, and developers of polymer 3D printing manufacturing solutions. SmarTech also believes that this report will be required reading for investors following the growth of the 3DP sector.
SmarTech Markets Publishing is the leading provider of industry analysis for the 3D printing/additive manufacturing sector.
See more: www.smartechpublishing.com
SOURCE SmarTech Markets Publishing