Snap-on Father's Day Gift Guide Makes Shopping for Dad Quick and Easy
KENOSHA, Wis., May 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What Dad wouldn't want Snap-on for Father's Day? From hand tools to power tools and tool storage to diagnostic equipment, the new Snap-on Father's Day Gift Guide features unmatched gift ideas for tool-loving Dads everywhere.
"The Snap-on Father's Day Gift Guide makes it really simple to shop for Dad," said Gerry Beronja, director of customer marketing for Snap-on Tools. "The guide features the latest and greatest from Snap-on and, with special pricing until June 30, you might end up getting something Snap-on for yourself, too."
The 2013 Snap-on Father's Day Gift Guide features special pricing on popular Snap-on® products for a limited time, including:
1/4-inch Quick Change Hex Ni-Cad Cordless Screwdriver (CTS561CL)
- 60 in. lbs. of torque output
- Six-position clutch means torque can be set to match the job requirements
- Glass-filled nylon housing delivers durable high-impact strength for longer tool life
- Includes case, charger and two batteries
3/8-inch Ratchet (F80)
- Dual 80® technology-based ratchet features 80-tooth gear
- Seven teeth in contact with gear to provide strength and durability
- Up to 25 percent less ratcheting arc to engage the next gear tooth
ETHOS® Plus Scan Tool (EESC319)
- Big, easy-to-view 5.6-inch full-color VGA display for clear, accurate results
- Keyless vehicle adapter for simple hookup
- Lightning fast operation with four-way keypad and touch screen
- Coverage for over 40 makes of domestic, Asian and (optional) European vehicles
7-Drawer Heritage Single-Bank Roll Cab (KRA2007FP)
- 100 lb.-rated ball bearing slides on all drawers
- 2,800 sq. in. with 10,000 cu. in. of storage space
- 1,100 lb. load capacity
16 oz. Claw Hammer (HCL16)
- Drop forged carbon steel head with oversized striking surface
- Polyurethane leather improves grip and offers abrasion resistance and low-temperature flexibility for unparalleled comfort
- Anti-shock core reduces vibration and hand fatigue
Focusing AA LED Flashlight (ECFSN1AAF)
- Features newest technology ultra high LEDs that deliver 100 lumens of light output from a single AA alkaline battery
- One-handed slide focusing and focus-lock system
- Anti-roll design keeps the flashlight in place
90 Lumen Flood Beam with Laser LED Flashlight (ECFLASER90)
- High output flood-beam LED flashlight with red laser illuminates and pinpoints vehicle work area
- Anodized aluminum barrel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Switch positions: white light only, white with laser, laser only
The special pricing in the Snap-on Father's Day Gift Guide is valid until June 30, 2013. Customers can learn more about by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative or visiting www.snapon.com.
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools
More by this Source
Snap-on Franchisee Conference Hosts Record Number of Attendees, Highlights Innovation
Aug 22, 2013, 11:12 ET
New Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide: The Toy Catalog for Techs
Nov 12, 2013, 16:09 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.