"We're excited to partner with SSP and support their members with Outsell's knowledge of the industry with deep insight into their markets, competitors, and current opportunities," says Jo McShea, Outsell VP & Lead Analyst.
"SSP is pleased to provide our members with affinity programs that offer unique opportunities and negotiated rates on services that are of value to them, such as this exciting program with Outsell," said Melanie Dolechek, Executive Director of SSP. "We hope to be able to offer our members more of these types of opportunities in the future."
"To run their businesses well, our members need leading-edge news, information and research," said Brian O'Leary, executive director of BISG. "Partnering with Outsell gives our members access to a set of tools that extend what BISG has offered in the past. Our relationship with Outsell also provides the foundation for creating more and better information and research as we move ahead."
For BISG and SSP members, preferred access to Outsell's Market Intelligence Service includes:
- A personal license to ground-breaking Outsell research, including Insights and reports, covering the hottest trends and topics for one or two select segments
- Three special reports dedicated to the book publishing industry
- Access to Outsell's analysts for confidential decision support, validating assumptions, and expert advisory on markets, trends, opportunities, and threats
- Outsell's Market Intelligence platform and company database for tracking markets, competitors, and opportunities
- Support tools, including a segment explorer, valuations, and operating benchmarks
- A preferred investment on custom research and consulting
Members can also opt-in for Outsell's daily Headlines newsletter, which delivers the industry's hottest news headlines via email every morning.
For ordering and information, please contact Kyra Burke at email@example.com.
For Channel Partner information, please contact Greg Chagaris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Outsell, Inc.
The rapid convergence of information, media, technology, and data is reshaping businesses every day. Enter Outsell, Inc. the only research and advisory firm focused on these four sectors. As the trusted advisor to executives, our analysts turn complexity into clarity, and provide the facts and insights necessary to make the right decisions. Our proven blend of big data, research, proprietary intelligence, and exclusive leadership communities produces tangible results and a strong ROI. We promise to deliver "wow" and ensure clients stay more focused, save time, and grow revenue in a fast-changing digital world.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/society-for-scholarly-publishing-and-the-book-industry-study-group-have-partnered-with-outsell-to-provide-market-intelligence-service-to-members-300364557.html
SOURCE Outsell, Inc.