NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Summary
The G8 Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 soft drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 soft drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 soft drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 soft drinks market?
The G8 countries contributed $473,049.3 million in 2015 to the global soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $540,417.6 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.7% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the soft drinks industry, with market revenues of $247,332.9 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $87,686.7 and $40,710.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of $290,882.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $94,039.7 and $45,196.3 million, respectively.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04407822-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/soft-drinks-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide2016-300396721.html