NEW YORK, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global SDDC market size is estimated to grow from USD 25.61 billion in 2016 to USD 83.21 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.57%. There is increase in data traffic due to the exponential growth of big data, analytics, and other technological modules. This requires efficient storage, compute, and networking infrastructure where Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Compute (SDC), and Software Defined Storage (SDS) acts as an effective solution and demand for advanced and efficient solutions and services acting as one of the drivers of the SDDC market.
"The Software Defined Computing (SDC) market accounts for the largest market share during the forecast period"
The SDC market by solution is estimated to grow with largest market share during the forecast period. SDC solutions are in demand and expected to grow and obtain a higher market share in the future, as SDC helps in reducing energy costs, increasing efficiency, performance, and agility that further reduce space and complexities associated with the server.
"The integration and deployment service market is expected to gain traction during the forecast period"
The SDDC service market includes consulting, integration and deployment, and managed services, where the service market is seen having great opportunities in the coming years. Integration and deployment service market holds the largest market share among services. Integration and deployment services facilitate one-stop solutions for management, planning, designing, assembling, and integration, which are driving the market.
"APAC is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America has captured the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the coming years. This region is the early adopter of this technology and has witnessed rapid adoption due to the solution effectiveness. On the other hand, The APAC SDDC market is expected to witness exponential growth and projected to be the fastest-growing region for the global SDDC market. This is mainly attributed to the growing number of data centers in this region and the focus of market players to address the demands for efficient data center resource management in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 25%, Tier 2: 50%, and Tier 3: 25%
- By Designation: C level: 50%, Director level: 25%, and Others: 25%
- By Region: North America: 50%, Europe: 25%, APAC: 25%,
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. VMware, Inc. (U.S.)
2. Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
3. HPE Co (U.S.)
4. EMC Corporation (U.S.)
5. Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Hitachi, Ltd. (Japan)
7. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
8. Fujitsu, Ltd. (Japan)
9. NEC Corporation (Japan)
10. Citrix Systems (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the SDDC market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03893224-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/software-defined-data-center-market-by-solution-services-data-center-type-verticals-and-regions---global-forecast-to-2021-300289038.html