NEW YORK, Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increasing incidences of asymmetric warfare and investment in soldier modernization programs to drive soldier systems market"
The soldier systems market is projected to grow from USD 5.57 billion in 2016 to USD 7.31 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.60% between 2016 and 2021. The market for soldier system is driven by factors, such as increasing incidences of asymmetric warfare, number of cross-border disputes, and increasing investment in soldier modernization programs.
However, decline in defense budgets in developed countries such as U.S. and U.K. could act as a major restraint for soldier systems market.
"Helmet is expected to be the largest segment of the account of the soldier systems market, based on subsystem"
On the basis of subsystem, helmet is expected to be the largest segment of the market in 2021. Helmet is widely used by military forces and has modern applications, such as night vision, target acquisition, tracking, and surveillance. Defense companies have developed advanced combat helmet, which enhances situational awareness of the soldier and improve their communication with commander and other group members.
"Europe to dominate the soldier systems market during the forecast period"
Europe is estimated to dominate the soldier systems market during the forecast period. Russia is estimated to be the largest market for soldier system in Europe in 2016, primarily owing to the increasing incidences of armed conflicts and cross-border disputes in the country. Russia has initiated the RATNIK program, which is one of the most advanced programs for the development of soldier systems across the globe.
"Profile break-up of primary participants for the soldier systems market"
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35 %, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, RoW – 5%
Major companies profiled in the report are Rheinmetall AG (Germany), Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel), General Dynamics (U.S.), Thales Group (France), and Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.)
The report provides an analysis of the soldier systems market across different subsystem and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market based on sub-system, material, application, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis —industry analysis (industry & technology trends and contract mapping), market-share analysis of top players, and company profiles. These together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the soldier systems market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on soldier system and their subsystems offered by the top 10 players in the soldier systems market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the soldier systems market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyses markets for soldier system across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the soldier systems market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the soldier systems market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04315107-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/soldier-system-market-by-sub-system-application-material--region---global-forecast-to-2021-300362627.html