NEW YORK, March 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The solid state drives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% between 2015 and 2020. The factors contributing to the growth of the solid state drives market include proliferation of cloud computing, advantages of SSDs over HDDs, increase in the number of data centers, and rising big data applications.
"The solid state drives market for data centers is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The SSDs market for data centers is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rise in big data, cloud computing, and internet of things (IoT) is expected to increase the adoption of solid state drives in data centers for high performance storage.
"APAC is the fastest-growing market for solid state drives"
The SSDs market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. This growth can be attributed to the development in the consumer electronics market and increasing adoption of SSDs in electronic devices. In addition, China's semiconductor giants such as Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. and the Tsinghua Uni Group, and Taiwanese companies such as Mediatek, Inc. focus on the development of SSD controllers, which further increases the demand for SSDs in this region.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for the report as given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation – C-Level – 40%, Director Level – 35%, and Manager Level – 25%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, and RoW – 30%
The key players in the SSDs market include Hitachi Global Storage Technology (HGST), Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corp. (U.S.), Kingston Technology Corp. (U.S.)., Lite-On Technology Corp. (Taiwan), Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Microsemi Corp. (U.S.), SanDisk Corp. (U.S.), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Seagate Technology plc (Ireland.), and Toshiba Corp. (Japan).
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to capacity, interface, end user, application, and region.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the solid state drives market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the solid state drives market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for markets based on capacity, interface, end user, application, and region have been conducted to give an overall view of the solid state drives market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03686461-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US: (339) 368 6001
Intl: +1 339 368 6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solid-state-drives-market-by-capacity-interface-end-user-application-and-region---global-trend-and-forecast-to-2022-300244418.html