Sologic™ (formerly Apollo Assoc. Svcs.) Introduces Causelink™ Root Cause Analysis Software
MIDLAND, Mich., March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Well known for helping thousands of students from industry-leading companies solve recurring problems and reduce risk, Sologic (formerly Apollo Associated Services) has introduced Causelink root cause analysis software. It is the only RCA software on the market that clearly displays 50-plus causes in an 8.5x11" active workspace, printout and PDF, and that is built using a state-of-the-art technology platform compatible with current IT architectures.
Causelink helps organizations to more effectively apply the Sologic root cause analysis method to solve real-world problems by guiding users through a logical process -- from initial data gathering through to final reports and resolution plans. This prompts deeper knowledge of the cause-and-effect relationships inherent in problems and incidents, and equips employees to understand and document even the most complex problems.
More specifically, Causelink empowers users to:
- Create cause and effect charts quickly and efficiently
- Identify evidence-based causes and effective solutions
- Analyze and share data
- Report to leadership in a language and format that captures their attention and active support
- Pinpoint, understand, and solve systemic problems
- Achieve positive, lasting results
- Reach business goals
- Demonstrate ROI
Watch a demo video and view example chart/report printouts here: http://www.sologic.com/rca-products-services/charting-software
First introduced in December 2011, Causelink was built based on extensive client dialogue and research, incorporating features clients indicated were important. Based on early client-user feedback, this month Sologic released version 1.1 beta, which includes new capabilities requested by early client-users. Acknowledging that client experiences and needs ever-evolve, Sologic will gather client feedback and prioritize improvements on an ongoing basis.
Currently, features and benefits include:
- Embedded Sologic root cause analysis methodology
- Balance of structure and flexibility — for novices and experienced users alike
- Efficient use of "white space," enabling 50-plus readable causes to display on one 8.5x11" sheet.
- Detailed problem statements to help users better understand challenges and establish an ROI for proposed solutions
- Graphical representation of interrelated causes and causal paths
- More efficient and effective solution generation
- Powerful ways to view data and relationships
- Ability to generate PDFs and print clearly in various formats and sizes, including to a plotter
- Evidence documentation and information management
- User-friendly interface appropriate for professional investigators, facilitators, and RCA participants
Download Causelink v1.1 Beta here: http://www.sologic.com/rca-products-services/charting-software/causelink-demo-download
System requirements include:
- Processor: Minimum Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or faster; Recommended Pentium 4, 2 GHz.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista SP1, Windows XP SP2 & SP3.
- Memory: Minimum 512 MB of RAM; Recommended 1 GB of RAM.
Formerly Apollo Associated Services, Sologic provides root cause analysis (RCA) training, software and services to help companies achieve business goals by solving challenging problems and preventing them from recurring. With offices on five continents staffed with experienced trainers, facilitators and investigators able to deliver in multiple languages, our RCA solutions are built on over 20 years of field experience with clients worldwide – particularly to disciplines such as quality, safety, IT, reliability and maintenance, operations and logistics, and legal. For more information, visit www.sologic.com.
Contact: Debbie Alford , firstname.lastname@example.org, 989-835-3402
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.