PLANTATION, Fla., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Health insurance carrier Solstice is offering a free 2-week trial of its health care exchange, the Solstice Marketplace, a private health care exchange and benefits enrollment platform. Solstice's exchange is a first-of-its-kind broker-centric model. To sign up for the free 2-week trial, brokers can go to www.SolsticeMarketplace.com. Should they have immediate questions, brokers can call 1.855.Sol.Mrkt and a dedicated Solstice Marketplace team member will assist.
"Brokers should take advantage of the free trial and test drive our user-friendly system," said Solstice COO Carlos Ferrera. "They'll see that a lot of new enhancements and features have been added since our original marketplace launch in September. Not only that, we're proud to announce that Aetna is now offering health benefits on our exchange. "
Some note-worthy Solstice Marketplace features include:
- Flexible and scalable system that allows brokers the flexibility to offer their own plans from any carrier they want as well as choose from our many standard medical and ancillary plans.
- Ability to add plans from any carrier. Brokers aren't limited to carriers with whom they have relationships.
- No monthly/annual fee (a convenient one-time registration fee for brokers)
- Convenient, central dashboard for brokers to manage all aspects of their business from a single, easy-to-read screen.
- Single Source Billing –This feature is a hot selling point for groups as it reduces the confusion of multiple bills.
- Instructional videos guide the employees in selecting benefits. The tools were built to empower consumers to understand their health care choices, which lead to higher benefit plan satisfaction.
- Ability to manage tasks that are often performed by Benefits Administrators, taking those tasks off their plates.
"These features, along with recently adding Aetna's participation on our exchange, allow us to offer an out-of-the-box approach to the exchange market. Our unique blend of accessible, business-simplifying broker and group tools, coupled with comprehensive educational tools and health literacy, allows us to offer a full spectrum of health benefits through the Solstice Marketplace platform. It's truly a unique private exchange solution in the marketplace," said Ferrera.
About Solstice Marketplace:
The Solstice Marketplace is a private exchange developed by health insurance carrier Solstice Benefits. Created specifically with insurance brokers in mind, the Solstice Marketplace provides brokers with a one stop shop to offer personalized service to their customers. It features a user-friendly system, a simple enrollment process, comprehensive tools, video tutorials and more. Contact the Solstice Marketplace at 1.855.Sol.Mrkt or www.SolsticeMarketplace.com.
CONTACT: Alissa Gavrilescu, 1-855-SOLMRKT
SOURCE Solstice Benefits, Inc.