SOTI Launches MobiControl Version 10.0 R4
OFFERS ENHANCED SUPPORT FOR MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS' RUGGED DEVICES
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - SOTI today announced the latest version of MobiControl, its industry-leading solution for enterprise mobility management. MobiControl Version 10.0 R4 offers additional support for various OEM partners, including management enhancements for Motorola Solutions' Android-based devices such as the ET1 enterprise tablet and MC40 mobile computer. Among the features introduced were:
- Ability to perform Operating System updates
- Multi-user support, including:
- Authenticating users using either local or remote authentication
- Creating separate workspaces for each user
- Whitelisting apps per user
- Ability to set default Home screen/Launcher
- Silent Certification Installation - installation CA Root Certificates and Client Certificates without any end user interaction
- Ability to remotely and silently close active user applications
- Enabling and disabling of USB Debugging Mode and/or USB Mass Storage
- Ability to remotely set audio volume for ringer, music or voice calls
- Enabling and disabling of system settings
Girish Rishi, senior vice president of Enterprise Solutions for Motorola Solutions, adds: "SOTI's MobiControl Version 10.0 R4 provides the necessary tools to comprehensively manage Motorola Solutions Android devices to the levels customers have come to expect. As part of Motorola's strategy of partnering with the best device management companies on the market, we are excited to continue offering SOTI's MobiControl as among the leading solutions within our product portfolio."
SOTI is committed to offering its partners best-in-class support for all their mobile devices, and MobiControl Version 10.0 R4 delivers customers a seamless experience for their Motorola Android-based mobile devices. In line with this commitment, SOTI has conducted extensive interoperability testing to ensure a quality user experience when using SOTI MobiControl.
"We're excited to deliver the enhanced features added to MobiControl Version 10.0 R4. It speaks to our commitment to provide our partners and customers with best-of-breed device management solutions, and these latest innovations are the direct result of the strong relationship we've built with Motorola Solutions," says Carl Rodrigues, SOTI CEO.
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions, with more than 10,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI makes mobility work by developing industry-leading solutions for Enterprise Mobility Management, allowing organizations to support corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI MobiControl solves the unique challenges involved in managing, securing, supporting, and tracking mobile and desktop computing devices across all platforms.
SOURCE SOTI Inc.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.