MobiControl V10 allows users to move beyond device management to empower enterprise mobility.
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - SOTI Inc., the world's most trusted provider of Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions with over 10,000 customers and millions of devices managed worldwide, today announced the release of its next generation Enterprise Mobile Device Management solution, MobiControl V10.
MobiControl V10 raises the bar for corporate-liable and BYOD mobility management by adding innovative features including Web Filtering, Real Time Antivirus and Malware Protection, Telecom Expense Management and Secure Content Library. The MobiControl application for Android and iOS devices provides a superior user experience for managing enterprise content and applications.
MobiControl V10 is the only comprehensive end-to-end enterprise mobility management solution on the market that can manage mobility across an entire business. From the back office to the front office, MobiControl V10 allows organizations to get the most out of their enterprise mobility investment. With over a decade of investment in R&D and strong partnerships with leading device OEMs, MobiControl V10 provides the strongest feature set and broadest device support of any MDM vendor.
MobiControl V10 Highlights:
- Web Filtering - Explore the best of the web, without the risks. Advanced web-filtering technology allows users to enforce the responsible use of mobile devices - whether it's in the classroom, the office, or anywhere in between.
- Real Time Antivirus/Malware Protection - Lock the door on mobile malware. Quarantine threats in real-time. Extend desktop grade antivirus and malware protection to manage devices with MobiControl V10.
- Help Desk Suite - With powerful Remote Control and Help Desk features, help is just a click away. Remotely diagnose and troubleshoot device issues anytime, anywhere. SOTI's exclusive BlitFireTM 10X technology provides the world's fastest remote control for today's HD devices.
- Telecom Expense Management - Avoid "bill shock" by keeping tabs on mobile voice and data usage. With MobiControl V10, users can monitor voice and data usage, set thresholds and prevent nasty roaming surprises by alerting on overages.
- Secure Content Library - Experience corporate content, securely available on any mobile device. Seamless integration with backend CMS keeps important content at hand. Complete over-the-air management of content, such as documents, videos, presentations and spreadsheets, allows users to take their most important assets with them.
"MobiControl already sets SOTI apart as an innovator in the MDM market with the industry's leading remote management features and exclusive Android+ technology. With this release, we've concentrated on adding capabilities that solve the unique mobility challenges of our customers," said Ron Hassanwalia, Vice President Sales and Marketing, SOTI. "For example, our Web Filtering addresses the needs of our education customers to ensure CIPA compliance in the classroom. Our Secure Content Library provides our customers in healthcare and finance the ability to securely view their content on any managed device. Real Time Antivirus and Malware protection extend desktop-grade threat management to mobile devices, with protection for both the file system and installed applications. With MobiControl V10, we've incorporated feedback received from our customers and partners, and we believe this release sets a new standard for mobility management."
"With MobiControl V10, we are excited to offer customers the latest evolution of our MobiControl platform to manage the ever-changing mobile landscape," said Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO, SOTI. "We're moving beyond device management into empowering enterprise mobility with best-in-class remote management and security features, strong integration with backend services including Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint Server and certificates, and a superior end-user experience. SOTI is focused on providing forward-thinking, next generation solutions for mobility, and MobiControl V10 continues our tradition of innovation."
For more information, visit http://www.soti.net.
About SOTI Inc.
SOTI Inc. develops industry-leading solutions for enterprise mobility management, allowing organizations to empower enterprise mobility through support for corporate-liable and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies. SOTI MobiControl solves the unique challenges involved in managing, securing, supporting, and tracking mobile and desktop computing devices across all platforms. Over 10,000 customers around the world rely on SOTI MobiControl every day to manage millions of devices. For more information, visit us at www.soti.net, contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at +1-888-624-9828 (NA), +44 1213680675 (UK) or +61 3 90015554 (Australia).
SOURCE SOTI Inc.