SOTI MobiControl voted the MDM Leader by 10,000+ subscribers of MobileVillage's 'Go Mobile TM'
MATLACHA, FL, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - SOTI Inc., the world leader in Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Management, is pleased to announce that its enterprise mobility management solution, MobiControl, and consumer solution, Pocket Controller Pro, have been named as winners of eight Superstar awards in the 11th Annual Mobile Star Awards™ program, hosted by the mobile technology news and events site, MobileVillage.com.
SOTI won first place in the following categories:
- MobiControl won the Superstar Award for Enterprise Software - Mobile Device Management
- MobiControl won the Superstar Award for Enterprise Software - Mapping or Location Based Services
- MobiControl won the Superstar Award for Enterprise Software - Cloud Services /VPN
- MobiControl won the Superstar Award for Enterprise Software - Security
- MobiControl won the Superstar Award for Success Stories - Mobile Device Management for American Airlines and Brookdale Senior Living
- Pocket Controller Pro won the Superstar Award for Consumer Apps - Cloud Services or Remote Desktop Access
- Pocket Controller Pro won the Superstar Award for Consumer Apps - Security
- Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI, won the Superstar Award for Visionary - Enterprise Mobile Software/Services
Winners were chosen by the over 10,000 subscribers of MobileVillage's "Go Mobile™" - a free bi-weekly email newsletter that delivers informative headlines and links to top mobile stories on major mobile tech sites, including CNET, Engadget, Gizmodo, The Verge, Computerworld, and many others.
Over 10,000 customers worldwide rely on SOTI's MobiControl, the world's most trusted enterprise mobility management solution, to centrally manage, support, secure and track millions of corporate and employee-liable mobile devices running on all mobile platforms. SOTI's Pocket Controller Pro enhances the mobile experience by allowing users to view and control their Windows, Blackberry or Android mobile device from their desktop or laptop.
"The Mobile Star Awards pits today's most exciting new mobile products and companies against established competitors, and the thousands of mobile-savvy readers of 'Go Mobile' choose the winners," said Gary Thayer, Mobile Star Awards Director. "In this way, winners are chosen by real users who really love the products. Both the winners and nominees are respected in the mobile industry as the new 'stars' to watch."
"We are thrilled that SOTI has been honoured with eight Mobile Star Awards™ by MobileVillage," said Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI Inc. "These awards are a testament to our industry leadership and our continued dedication to developing innovative enterprise and consumer solutions for enhancing productivity, efficiency and ROI."
SOTI Inc. develops industry-leading solutions for Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Content Management (MCM), Mobile Email Management (MEM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), Mobile Security Management (MSM), and to enable Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies in the workplace. SOTI MobiControl solves the unique challenges involved in managing, securing, supporting, and tracking mobile and desktop computing devices across all platforms. Today, over 10,000 customers around the world in all industries rely on SOTI to manage millions of devices. For more information, visit us at www.soti.net, contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at +1-888-624-9828 (NA), +44 1213680675 (UK) or +61 3 90015554 (Australia).
SOURCE SOTI Inc.