NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Construction chemicals are a class of specialty chemicals added to construction materials for improving quality, durability, chemical resistance, and other physical and chemical properties of a concrete structure. Construction chemicals market in South Africa is anticipated to witness strong growth during 2015 - 2020, due to rising construction activities in residential and commercial sectors, coupled with implementation of government initiatives for development of urban centers, schools, hospitals, dams, educational institutions, ports, roads and railway networks. Eco-friendly building practices are gaining popularity in the country's construction industry, thereby driving demand for innovative construction chemicals that have minimal carbon footprint.
According to "South Africa Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020", the construction chemicals market in South Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2015 - 2020, on account of increasing infrastructure development and rising construction activities across commercial and residential sectors in the country. In 2014, concrete construction chemicals accounted for a majority share in South Africa construction chemical market, and the segment is anticipated to continue its market dominance through 2020, owing to increasing applications in new construction projects and repair & maintenance of existing buildings. In 2014, Gauteng province was the largest regional market for construction chemicals, due to rising urbanization and trade activities in the province. Sika, BASF, StonCor, Technical Finishes and Chryso are few of the major players operating in South Africa construction chemicals market. "South Africa Construction Chemicals Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to South Africa construction chemicals market:
- South Africa Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Concrete based, Flooring and Waterproofing
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of South Africa construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemical companies, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03603823-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/south-africa-construction-chemicals-market-by-type-concrete-construction-chemicals-flooring-chemicals-and-waterproofing-chemicals-by-end-user-commercial-infrastructure-and-residential-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-300263967.html