LONDON, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "South America Defense Spends on Naval Ships: 2016 to 2024" provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Naval Ships. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a naval ship is a military ship (or sometimes boat, depending on classification) used by a navy. Naval ships are differentiated from civilian ships by construction and purpose. Generally, naval ships are damage resilient and armed with weapon systems, though armament on troop transports is light or non-existent.. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
Naval Vessels Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
Submarines and Submersibles
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Naval Ships from 2016 to 2024.
- Provides segmentation data of the Naval Ships market in South America.
"South America Defense Spends on Naval Ships: 2016 to 2024" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays South America's projected budget allocations on Naval Ships. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Amphibious Ships, Corvettes, Destroyers, Frigates, Naval Vessels Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) and Submarines and Submersibles (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the South America Naval Ships market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Naval Ships market in South America.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.