NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Advancements in construction industry in the developing countries of Southeast Asia to drive waterproofing market"
The market size of Southeast Asia waterproofing is estimated to reach USD 5.35 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 14.52% between 2016 and 2021. The increasing building & construction activities in the developing countries of Southeast Asia have significantly influenced the waterproofing market in the region. The increasing use of waterproofing membranes, integral systems, and waterproofing chemicals are set to cater the growing needs of waterproofing system/technologies. In addition, the advancements in the construction industry have fueled the demand for waterproofing in the region.
"Elastomers: The fastest-growing market for waterproofing chemicals segment"
Elastomers are used for manufacturing of membranes for waterproofing applications, and are generally referred to as elastomeric membranes. Elastomeric roofing membranes are durable and moisture-resistant, which increase the demand for elastomers in the waterproofing chemicals segment. As these membranes combine additives having high elasticity with the required chemical, they are highly suitable for a wide range of applications.
"Indonesia: The Fastest-growing country for waterproofing market"
The building & construction industry has the largest share in Indonesia, which aids in the growth of the waterproofing chemicals market. Indonesia is projected to be the fastest-growing market for waterproofing, in terms of value and volume, during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the growing construction activities in the country that has resulted in the increased demand for waterproofing chemicals for the manufacturing of waterproofing membranes..
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 – 60%, and Others – 7%
- By Designation: C level – 56%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 11%
- By Region: North America – 13%, Europe – 47%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, the Middle East & Africa – 13%, and Latin America – 7%
Objectives of the study
- To define, describe, and forecast the Southeast Asia waterproofing market on the basis of preformed membranes, liquid applied membranes, integral systems, and waterproofing chemicals
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of preformed membranes, liquid applied membranes, integral systems, and waterproofing chemicals
- Traders, distributors, and waterproofing suppliers
- Regional manufacturer associations and general waterproofing associations
- Government and regional agencies and research organizations
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the waterproofing market on the basis of preformed membranes, liquid applied membranes, and integral systems, and countries.
On the basis of preformed membranes:
- Modified Bitumen
On the basis of liquid applied membranes:
On the basis of integral systems:
- Pore Blocking Admixtures
- Crystalline Waterproofing Admixtures
On the basis of waterproofing chemicals:
On the basis of countries:
- The Philippines
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04120476-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/southeast-asia-waterproofing-systems-market-by-preformed-membranes-liquid-applied-membranes-integral-systems-waterproofing-chemicals---forecasts-to-2021-300323139.html