DALLAS, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is celebrating hardworking moms this Mother's Day with the gift of travel! The carrier is giving mommies across the country a well deserved Mommy Time Out for the holiday. Enter your favorite mom for the Mommy Time Out sweepstakes for a chance to send her to a destination of her choice with a $1,000 southwestgiftcard®! Visit www.southwest.com/mom2013 to enter (see full terms and conditions below).
Southwest Airlines makes gift giving easy this Mother's Day with the southwestgiftcard®! Not sure what to get your loved one? Southwest has the perfect last-minute holiday gift idea, sure to get you in your mom's good graces! The southwestgiftcard® will make the perfect Mother's Day card stuffer! And for those last-minute purchases, deliver via e-mail or mail overnight for an ontime arrival!
The southwestgiftcard® can be purchased at southwest.com/giftcard or at participating retail stores across the country. Avoid choosing the wrong gift; all you have to do is purchase an amount and leave the destination choice to them! Giftcards can be purchased at southwest.com in any amount from $10 to $1,000, with no fees and no expiration date. The gift of travel is as easy as a click of a button online, by phone, or redemption at the airport. For terms and conditions visit: http://www.southwest.com/html/help/help_popup_gift_card_terms_and_conditions.html#Purchasing
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 42nd year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 46,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest is the nation's largest carrier in terms of originating domestic passengers boarded, and including wholly-owned subsidiary, AirTran Airways, operates the largest fleet of Boeing aircraft in the world to serve 97 destinations in 41 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and six near-international countries. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world, known for its triple bottom line approach that takes into account the carrier's performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities it serves, and its commitment to efficiency and the planet. The 2011 Southwest Airlines One Report™ can be found at southwest.com/citizenship.
From its first flights on June 18, 1971, Southwest Airlines launched an era of unprecedented affordability in air travel quantified by the U.S. Department of Transportation as "The Southwest Effect," a lowering of fares and increase in passenger traffic wherever the carrier serves. On every flight, Southwest offers Customers the first two pieces of checked luggage (weight and size limitations apply) and all ticket changes without additional fees. Southwest's all Boeing fleet consistently offers leather seating and the comfort of full-size cabins, many of which are equipped with satellite-based WiFi connectivity and a new, sustainable cabin interior. With 40 consecutive years of profitability, the People of Southwest operate nearly 3,400 flights a day and serve communities around 84 airports in Southwest's network of domestic destinations. Southwest Airlines' frequent flights and low fares are available only at southwest.com.
AirTran Airways, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines Co., offers coast-to-coast and near-international service with close to 600 flights a day to 49 destinations. The carrier's high-quality product includes assigned seating and Business Class. As Southwest continues to integrate AirTran's People, places, and planes into Southwest Airlines, Customers of both carriers may book flights at airtran.com and exchange earned loyalty points between both AirTran's A+ Rewards® and Southwest's Rapid Rewards® for reward travel on either airline.
COCA-COLA®/SOUTHWEST AIRLINES MOTHER'S DAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
COCA-COLA®/SOUTHWEST AIRLINES MOTHER'S DAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- HERE'S HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") on 4/30/13 through 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 5/12/13 ("Promotion Period"), log on to www.southwest.com/mom2013 ("Web Site") and complete the online entry form to be entered into the random drawing. Limit one entry per person, per e-mail address for the entire Promotion Period. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 5/12/13 to be entered into the random drawing.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 5/13/13 from among all eligible entries received within the Promotion Period. Decisions of judges are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize – One (1) $1,000 southwestgiftcard®. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $1,000. A southwestgiftcard® can only be used for passenger travel on Southwest Airlines flights purchased via southwest.com, Southwest Airlines Reservations, or a Southwest Airlines Ticket Counter. A southwestgiftcard® is not replaceable if lost, stolen, or destroyed and will not be exchanged for cash or credit except where required by law. To check the balance of this card, visit southwest.com or call 1 866 393-2081. Activation or use of a southwestgiftcard® constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions, a list of which may be reviewed at southwest.com. Only four total valid forms of payment, including southwestgiftcard®, may be combined to purchase one reservation. A southwestgiftcard never expires and has no fees. For full terms and conditions visit http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-extras/gift-cards/terms-and-conditions.html. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as the prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia ("DC"), who are 18 years of age or older as of 4/30/13. Employees of The Coca Cola Company, Southwest Airlines, AirTran Airways, and their "Promotional Participants" (i.e. Coca Cola Bottlers and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers involved in this Sweepstakes) and the immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in same household of each are not eligible. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- GENERAL RULES: Not responsible for late, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible entries or entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, unauthorized human intervention, failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the online portion of Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsors/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of the Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and the random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" and any damage made to the Web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsors. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry, by using multiple/different e-mail addresses or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Sponsors assume no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All materials submitted become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. If Grand Prize winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence, prize will be awarded to winner's parent/legal guardian. Potential Grand Prize winner (or winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release Form within seven (7) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Traveler(s) must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo identification) prior to departure. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors and their Promotional Participants to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering sweepstakes, entrants (or entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to release and hold harmless, The Coca Cola Company, Southwest Airlines, Gage Marketing LLC, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, assigns and their respective agents and agencies ("Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the promotion or receipt or use of any prize. Sweepstakes entrants and winner (or winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) release and agree to indemnify and hold the Sponsor and the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants (or entrant's parent/legal guardian if entrant is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors and their Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
- For a winner's list, send a self-addressed stamped return envelope to Southwest Airlines Co., 2702 Love Field Drive, HDQ-5OM, Dallas, TX 75235, after May 13, 2013. All requests must be received by June 13, 2013. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.
- SPONSORS: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313 and Southwest Airlines Co., 2702 Love Field Drive, Dallas, TX 75235.
No Purchase Necessary. Open only to residents of the 48 contiguous US and DC, 18 years of age or older as of 4/30/13. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PT on 4/30/13 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 5/12/13. For entry information and the Official Rules, visit www.southwest.com/mom2013. Sponsored by: The Coca-Cola Company and Southwest Airlines Co.
SOURCE Southwest Airlines