Spa Nautica Opens in Los Angeles' Westside Spanish Nautical Themed spa at The Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey Features Organic Products and Full Service Treatment Options
MARINA DEL REY, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- From revitalizing body treatments featuring organic products to exclusive facial treatments, the full-service Spa Nautica brings Angelenos a new level of spa experience with its Grand Opening on March 1, 2013. The Westside's newest spa, which soft opened on Feb. 1, is located at Los Angeles' only AAA Five-Diamond waterfront hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey.
"With our exceptionally talented and experienced staff, premium products and cutting edge spa treatments, we're creating a transformational spa experience," said Spa Nautica Director Maritsa Victorian. "At Spa Nautica, we will uphold a strict attention to detail and provide all of our guests with an exemplary level of service. Being located at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey reflects our commitment to instill well-being and provide a memorable experience for our guests."
The Spanish nautical themed spa features seven treatment rooms, including separate rooms for couple's treatments and wet treatments, as well as a full service nail salon. During the warmer months, the Southern California spa will offer its luxurious treatments outside on The Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey's picturesque pool deck.
Spa Nautica offers customizable experiences with powerful results. Featuring superior products such as Natura Bisse and ilike's unique line of natural skin remedies, guests will be immersed in the latest spa therapies designed to stimulate the senses and cleanse the body, mind and soul. Guests can get ready for a date night or a red carpet appearance with Spa Nautica's exclusive facial treatments such as L.A. Lift, Aroma Awakening and Diamond Experience Cryo-Repairing Lifting Facial:
- L.A. Lift: Using NATURA BISSE's exclusive INHIBIT COLLECTION and Three-dimensional Lifting Technology, this facial is a non-invasive, wrinkle relaxing solution and an alternative to microinjections. It also assists in extending the results of microinjections up to 40 percent. A Sono Lifting Massage "Tuning Fork" tightens facial muscles and leaves the face smooth and revitalized.
- Aroma Awakening Facial: Splendor, vitality and glow! A stimulating treatment rooted in Ayurveda that combines facial reflexology with the exceptional benefits of aromatherapy. This sensational facial includes a zonal massage, neuro-aromatic nectar and a floral facial bath to restore balance, provide a healthy glow and a Zen aura.
- Diamond Experience Cryo-Repairing Lifting Facial: Making its California debut exclusively at Spa Nautica, this revolutionary anti-aging treatment reveals rejuvenated skin through an intensive micro-facial lifting massage and exclusive ingredients to penetrate the deepest layers of the skin for optimum regeneration. The "cold lifting" penetrates deeply into the skin to repair damaged DNA, bringing intense hydration and regeneration while brightening the skin to a revitalized and youthful appearance.
Environmentally conscious, Spa Nautica also utilizes Organic and Vegan products in a selection of treatments to renew a state of well-being while promoting balance and harmony with nature. Organic services include:
- La Pedicura: This 90-minute pedicure treatment features locally made organic products. From organic coffee of Venice, CA to wHet Nail Lacquer, a vegan nail polish native to Los Angeles, guests are immersed in environmentally conscious products. Other features include: organic morning grapefruit oil and mineral soak, organic sugar scrub, organic hydrating clay mask, organic white tea and ginger Shea lotion.
- Magnetic Skin Therapy: As 60-minute facial, this treatment combines magnetic therapy and herbs to deliver oxygen and nutrients to the skin. Perfect for all skin types, the detoxifying skin repair treatment mask stimulates cell production and leaves the skin feeling energized.
- Vita-Organica: This 60-minute anti-aging facial features a medley of ingredients with an organic twist. Vitamins, minerals and fruit acids are used to tighten pores and nourish the skin while antioxidants fight free radicals that help to assist in slowing the aging process. The customized facial is perfect for all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
Each of Spa Nautica's refreshing and relaxing treatments can be enhanced with a variety of options, depending on the service, including: Aromatherapy; Hot Stone Infusion; Hand and Foot Polish; Reflexology; Hot Oil Scalp Treatment; Micronized Algae Mask; and Glyco 3 Peel.
Spa Nautica features healthy selections of Spa Cuisine that can be enjoyed while relaxing poolside. Each dish is crafted as a healthy, lighter fare combining the unique flavors of Southern California. Every Wednesday, Executive Chef Umit Kaygusuz sources local, organically grown produce at the Santa Monica Farmers Market for his creations.
For any 60-minute spa treatment booked, spa guests gain access to The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey's pool, Jacuzzi and eucalyptus steam rooms. From enjoying culinary delights poolside, to a refreshing eucalyptus steam, spa guests will experience a tranquil escape from the city.
Spa Nautica soft opened on Feb. 1, 2013 and spa services can be booked online at http://www.SpaNautica.com or by calling (310) 574-4356. For a full list of available treatments, please visit http://www.SpaNautica.com/spa-menu/. Follow Spa Nautica on Facebook and Twitter.
ABOUT SPA NAUTICA
From exclusive and revitalizing body treatments to organic manicures with vegan nail polish, Spa Nautica offers customizable experiences with powerful results. Located in Los Angeles' only AAA Five-Diamond waterfront hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, Spa Nautica is a metropolitan oasis with picture-perfect harbor views. Immerse yourself in the latest spa therapies that are designed to stimulate your senses and restore your mind, body and soul. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or just a day of relaxation, Spa Nautica invites you to transform yourself. Relax. Breathe. Release. For more information, please visit www.SpaNautica.com
SOURCE Spa Nautica