HAMILTON, N.J., Jan. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Sparta Systems today announced the release of Stratas® 2.0. The latest release of the innovative cloud platform includes enhancements and new features within both the Stratas Quality Management and Stratas Supplier Collaboration solutions. Stratas 2.0 further enables manufacturers and suppliers as members of the Quality Business Network (QBN) to connect the quality ecosystem for enhanced visibility, collaboration, efficiency, compliance, and risk reduction.
The rapidly deployable Stratas Quality Management solution enables organizations to create, track, manage, and report on quality-related activities without the need to manage IT infrastructure. With this latest release, enhancements to these cloud-based, all-digital processes include:
- New change control workflow that allows customers to automate processes and ensure that changes are captured while leaving an audit trail for regulatory compliance.
- New integration capabilities to support existing external document management systems providing better visibility into documents associated with quality events and processes.
- Significant search enhancements that make it quicker and easier to find data within documents and files associated with quality events.
The Stratas Supplier Collaboration solution allows suppliers and other partners throughout the Quality Business Network to interact directly, leading to greater visibility, management and control throughout the interconnected quality management processes of the global supply chain. New features include:
- Configurable supplier forms that allow users to easily control visible fields, creating improved supplier alignment to companies' unique workflows and a streamlined process for the supplier.
- Performance improvements to the QualityConnect adapter that makes communication between Stratas and TrackWise QMS software faster, and ensures the information users rely on to initiate investigations and CAPAs is up-to-date.
"We are continuing to see a wave of organizations completely eliminate paper and spreadsheets and take an all-digital approach to their quality management processes, which has been significantly aided by the Stratas platform," said Eileen Martinson, CEO of Sparta Systems. "The platform's enhancements following this latest release will go a long way in creating a seamless, efficient and collaborative experience throughout the increasingly complex global ecosystem of the Quality Business Network."
More information about the Stratas 2.0 release is available at www.SpartaSystems.com/Cloud
Additionally, Moderna Therapeutics, a Stratas Quality Management customer, will be joining Sparta Systems at an open house event at Sparta headquarters later today to discuss its innovative quality processes and all-digital approach.
About Sparta Systems
Founded in 1994, Sparta Systems is the world's premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software. We offer the solutions, analytics, and expertise that speed up quality and compliance. Our solutions help to lower risk, increase efficiency, and keep consumers safe while allowing manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to collaborate in a seamless and integrated environment. Sparta is privately owned and headquartered in Hamilton N.J, with offices across Europe and Asia. We support close to 1 million users across 700+ implementations, in more than 30 countries. Companies in life sciences, consumer products, discrete manufacturing and more, rely on Sparta. Learn why at www.spartasystems.com
Sparta Systems, Inc.
SHIFT Communications for Sparta Systems
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sparta-systems-releases-stratas-20-quality-management-and-supplier-collaboration-300399343.html
SOURCE Sparta Systems, Inc.