TAICHUNG, Taiwan, March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. ("SPIL" or "the Company") (Taiwan Stock Exchange:2325.TT, NASDAQ: SPIL) today held a meeting of Board of Directors, at which the Board adopted a proposal recommending distribution of NT$ 1.75 cash dividend per share. The proposal will be discussed and brought to a vote at the Company's general shareholders' meeting scheduled on June 28, 2017. The Board of Directors also:
1. Approved the FY 2016 Business Report.
2. Approved a proposal of FY 2016 Earnings Distribution: A cash dividend of NT$ 1.75 per share will be distributed to the common shareholders.
3. Approved to amend certain articles of the Company's " Procedures for the Acquisition and Disposal of Assets".
4. Approved to elect nine Directors, of which three will be Independent Directors, in the 2017 Regular Shareholders' Meeting.
5. Approved to schedule the 2017 Regular Shareholders' Meeting at 9:30 AM on June 28, 2017 at Room 101, 1F Administration Building of Taichung Science-based Industrial Park (No.2, Zhongke Rd., Xitun Dist., Taichung City).
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.
No.45, Jieh Show Rd.
Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu
Eva Chen, VP of Finance Dept.
Byron Chiang, Spokesperson
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spil-board-of-directors-proposes-nt175-cash-dividend-300428342.html
SOURCE Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd.