DENVER, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinnaker Support, the fastest growing provider of third-party support, managed services, and consulting for Oracle and SAP software applications, today announced that the Company continued record growth across its Oracle practices in the full year ending December 31, 2016. The company also reported that it is extending its global reach with the opening of new sales and operations centers in early 2017.
"2016 resulted in yet another year of record growth and expansion across our Oracle Services business lines," stated Matt Stava, CEO of Spinnaker Support. "Net new sales grew by 52.5% and we signed new customers in 11 international countries. After highly competitive sales campaigns, we were selected on the merits of great customer references, award-winning and unique blend of services, financial staying power, and our history of litigation-free support delivery. 2017 is shaping up to be another explosive year as we are extending our sales and support capabilities into South Korea, Russia, and the Middle East."
Award Winning and Recognized in 2016
- Honored as Stevie Award Winner for Customer Service Team of the Year
- Recognized by CIOReview as a Top 20 Most Promising Database Technology Provider and Top 100 Most Promising Oracle Solution Provider
- Named by the Denver Post as a Winner of the State of Colorado Top Workplaces Award
- Included in New Gartner Research on Third-Party Support Market
Spinnaker Support is exhibiting at COLLABORATE 17 in Las Vegas, NV from April 2-6, 2017. This Oracle user conference will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Spinnaker Support can be found in booth 1335 where the company will be showcasing its wide range of Oracle services covering E-Business Suite, Oracle Technology (Database and Fusion Middleware), Hyperion, Siebel CRM, and JD Edwards. Spinnaker Support is also hosting their annual reception for COLLABORATE attendees Monday, April 3 at Border Grill following the opening reception in the exhibit hall. Stop by their booth for more information.
New Employees with Extensive Expertise
Spinnaker Support announced that it expanded its workforce by 34.6% in 2016, adding Oracle support expertise in several departments. Recently, the company hired Karen Blazek as a Director of Product Marketing. Ms. Blazek served most recently as Senior Manager in Oracle's Tools and Technology support group. "After nearly two decades watching Oracle's customer support approach diminish to a self-service model, it is refreshing to join a company where world-class customer support is the only priority," said Ms. Blazek. "I have already realized the paradigm shift that Spinnaker Support enables featuring experienced, dedicated engineers who deliver a wide-range of fast-response services to very satisfied customers."
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support is the world's fastest growing and most trusted provider of third-party support, managed services, and consulting for enterprises that run SAP and Oracle software in more than 90 countries.
- Customers who switch to Spinnaker Support's ISO 9001:2015 third-party support model gain significantly better SAP and Oracle application support for a fraction of the price. Third-party support includes bug fixes (including all customizations), global tax and regulatory updates, and general inquiries and advisory support.
- Tailored application and technical managed services delivering specialized system administration, performance tuning, and troubleshooting skills to dive deeper into a customer's operations and address a broader array of their issues.
- Strategic consulting projects specifically targeting the continuous improvement and development of Oracle and SAP enterprise applications and surrounding technologies.
Spinnaker Support's blend of services from a single vendor span SAP, BusinessObjects, Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel, Oracle Database, Oracle Technology and Middleware products, Hyperion, Agile PLM, ATG/Endeca, and more. To learn more about Spinnaker Support, visit www.spinnakersupport.com, call 877-476-0576 in the U.S./Canada or +44 (0)20 8242 1785 internationally. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spinnaker-support-once-again-expands-oracle-support-services-business-at-record-pace-300433100.html
SOURCE Spinnaker Support