While many software companies tout ROI, not all have the ability to impact decision making the way a live interaction during an event can. This app optimizes those live interactions, enhancing overall marketing efforts with the data gathered on-site and involving sales teams in real time, alerting them via SMS notifications as to the status of their leads and the opportunity in the room.
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Splash Event Marketing Software is currently available on the AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000CWDlLEAX.
Companies spend billions each year creating unique event experiences to bring them face-to-face with potential customers, job candidates and other key audiences. With SplashConnect, companies are able to gather a wealth of data and know exactly how each event directly contributes to an increase in their bottom line. Event marketers are now able to:
- Calculate event ROI: Using SplashConnect, event teams can directly attribute every opportunity to the exact event from which it originated.
- Never drop a lead: Splash automatically syncs event RSVPs and check-ins to Salesforce. New Contacts are added, and existing Contacts or Leads will be updated.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on guest lists: Team members can collaborate on an event invite list and invite Contacts within Salesforce.
Comments on the News
- "True automation and optimization have finally come to event marketing," said Ben Hindman, Co-Founder and CEO, Splash. "Despite the massive amount of money marketers spend on events, there has always been a data-disconnect between the in-person and digital marketing channels," he continued. "Splash instantly changes that, transforming your event program into a quantifiable channel that can be aligned with your KPIs. This fact alone is going to completely upend the way marketers view events."
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners, and employees to thrive in the age of the customer," said Kori O'Brien, SVP, App Innovation Partner Sales, Salesforce. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Splash provides customers an exciting new way to quantify and optimize the ROI of their events."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Billions of dollars are spent on events each year, making in-person initiatives among the most expensive aspects of any budget. Launched in 2012 by Ben Hindman and Brett Boskoff, Splash is the event automation software that optimizes that spend. With Splash, building beautiful event pages, selling tickets and seamlessly managing communications are only the beginning. Their proprietary software arms any company with the ability to track and analyze the in-person behavior of every individual that interacts with their brand. Over half of the Fortune 500 is using the data that Splash gathers to gain maximum ROI from their in-person marketing, sales and recruiting efforts. To make your events more efficient, visit: splashthat.com/business.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/splash-announces-splashconnect-on-the-salesforce-appexchange-the-worlds-leading-enterprise-apps-marketplace-300375263.html