LOS ANGELES, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether heading to the stadium or watching the big game from home, Sport Chalet, Inc., a specialty sporting goods retailer, makes it easy for consumers to eat, drink and entertain in style. Sport Chalet Expert, Chris Burston, has compiled the following list of tailgating necessities that are certain to turn spectators' football season into a sport.
From parties in the backyard to the stadium parking lot, it's important to have the right grill:
- Bring heat to the next tailgate with the Coleman RoadTrip NXT 200. Grill masters can cook any meal with 20,000 BTUs of cooking intensity, and when the fun is done this portable BBQ folds down easily and the wheels power through any terrain.
- For serious grilling matters, Camp Chef 2 Burner 60,000 BTU Stove with Reversible Grill/Griddle stovetop provides tailgaters a heavy duty, portable way to cook a feast before the big game.
- Go back to the basics with Century Tabletop Charcoal Grill charcoal grill. This convenient BBQ-in-a-box includes all the necessities for a tailgate party and the porcelain finish makes clean-up a breeze.
During halftime, don't forget to provide entertainment all guests will enjoy:
- In the mood for a little friendly competition? Wild Sports Tailgate Toss, "The Original" bean bag toss game, is the hottest outdoor game on the market. Both boards fold down for easy transportation and storage.
- For additional entertainment, treat tailgaters to the Wild Sports Double Football Toss. This lightweight, transportable game is perfect for football enthusiasts who want to get in the game.
From keeping people warm to ensuring beverages are perfectly chilled, there are a lot of extras to pack that will guarantee the next tailgate doesn't fumble:
- Fighting extreme temperatures? Whether it's hot or cold, the lightweight, durable and easy-to-use Arctic Zone Lava Seat can help guests cool down or warm up.
- Transporting party drinks just got easier! The Igloo Coolers 5 Gallon Sport Roller holds up to five gallons of liquid and provides a leak-resistant spigot for easy dispensing. The elevated base moves the cooler away from hot surfaces to keep beverages cooler longer.
- Roll into the party with the Coleman 60QT Rolling Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE™ insulation retains ice for five days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F, and can hold more than four cases of 12 oz. cans.
"We sell all the gear you need to tackle your teammates on the football field this season, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten about the spectators," said Burston. "Sport Chalet is fully equipped with grills, games and accessories to turn game day into your sport."
For more information on Sport Chalet's selection of tailgating gear and to find the Sport Chalet location nearest you, visit www.sportchalet.com. To speak with a Sport Chalet Expert or for additional media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 53 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, scuba training and certification, scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet