NEW YORK, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing demand of analytics for complex structured data streaming is expected to present extensive growth prospects for the sports analytics market
The sports analytics market is expected to grow from USD 123.7 million in 2016 to USD 616.7 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 37.9%. The market is being driven by increasing need of sports organizations and management to gain insights in historical as well as real-time data that is generated on and off the field in sports.
Player and team performance analysis solutions are expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period
Player performance during matches, events, and practice and training sessions and team's strategies and performances are the most important aspect for any sports organization. Thus, huge amount of data is being generated from various devices and sources in sports industry related to players and team are important to analyze and gain insights. Thus, the demand by organizations to look into the data and improve their decision making to gain an edge over their competitors is increasing. Health assessment solutions segment is expected to have highest CAGR during the forecast period.
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the sports analytics market
North America, followed by Europe, is expected to hold the largest market share of the sports analytics market during the forecast period due to the prevailing trends of analytics being used in sports for hiring players in the game of baseball and the rapid adoption of emerging technologies in North America. Thus, the need to gain insights in sports related data and need for improved business operations is encouraging the adoption of sports analytics solutions in the region. Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the sports analytics market during the forecast period.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Breakdown of profile of primary participants is given below as:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 36 %, Tier 2 – 21% and Tier 3 –43%
- By Designation: C level – 75%, Director level – 15%, Others – 10%
- By Region: North America – 70%, Europe – 15%, APAC – 15%
The various key security analytics vendors and service providers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. IBM Corporation
2. SAP SE
3. SAS Institute
4. Tableau Software, Inc.
5. Oracle Corporation
6. SportingMindz, Pvt. Ltd.
7. STATS LLC
8. Prozone (A STATS Company)
9. TruMedia Networks, Ltd.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the security analytics market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03825782-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sports-analytics-market-by-type-by-applications-by-deployment-type--by-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300270465.html