Sprout's New Administration and Insights Platform Empowers Employers and Partners to Seamlessly Launch, Manage and Measure Social Wellbeing Programs
TORONTO, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ - Sprout, the leading innovator in social health and wellness solutions, today launched its new Sprout Partners - Administration and Insights Platform. Employers and partners will now have even more control in how they tailor and configure every aspect of their wellbeing programs. The new platform provides access to actionable insights highlighting population health trends, ongoing engagement, and program areas requiring focus and attention.
"We were looking for a platform to help us manage all our groups and improve the interactive experience to complement our VIVA workplace Health and Wellness Program. Sprout had exactly what we needed," said Annie Giguere, Director of Product Marketing from La Capitale.
Operating in 26 countries globally, and used by over 50 companies across every industry from technology to finance to energy, Sprout enables customers to create and sustain workplace cultures that put employee wellbeing first. Through Sprout's wellbeing engagement program, employees can participate in a wide spectrum of health and wellness activities and motivate each other resulting in industry leading engagement rates, decreased healthcare and disability costs, and a more productive workforce.
Sprout's new administration and insights platform takes measuring and managing such programs to a new level. Customers will be able to:
- Create and launch new wellbeing programs across multiple groups
- Control various program aspects such as rewards, budgets and integrations at a new, granular level
- Tailor communications in the form of content, emails or notifications according to a variety of factors including communities, interests or health profiles, all while preserving and respecting the privacy of participants
- Receive detailed reports and actionable insights that help administrators make meaningful program changes to achieve desired results
Analytics and Insights
The Sprout Partners - Self Service Administration and Insights platform is easy to use and is fully configurable. Administrators can select a variety of metrics to track or create new ones. Elio Antunes, president and CEO of ParticipACTION, a not-for-profit organization that helps Canadians sit less and move more, said, "The Sprout Partners - Self Service Administration and Insights Platform allows our UPnGO with ParticipACTION team to efficiently and effectively manage our multiple workplace wellness program sites and analyze engagement results in real time."
In addition, the new analytics and insights module also supports:
- Integration and correlation of data from a variety of sources including apps and devices, risk assessments, claims, or employer specific information such as absenteeism or performance
- Built in reports covering all aspects of the program from rewards and incentives, to real time health risk changes and program engagement
While arming partners and employers with meaningful insights about participants, private data stays private. No personal data is ever shared with administrators and trends are aggregated on groups of ten or more individuals.
"This new platform was built from the ground up working closely with our customers and partners, focusing on ease of use and robust data integration capabilities," said Andrey Feldman, VP Product at Sprout. "We are already seeing how these enhancements are providing customers with the ability to do more with less resources, achieving remarkable results. We are especially excited about the new possibilities it offers partners to provide exponential value to their customers thanks to these advanced capabilities and insights."
Sprout is the leading Wellbeing Engagement Platform, used by progressive companies to improve the health of their employees and their business. Sprout creates a work culture that enables individuals to lead happier, healthier lives, while empowering employers to effectively manage and measure wellness outcomes. More information is available at www.sproutatwork.com.