Squire Sanders Promotes 18 Lawyers to Partnership
WASHINGTON, March 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Squire Sanders has admitted 18 lawyers into the partnership, marking the first set of promotions completed by Squire Sanders since combining with Hammonds LLP on Jan. 1, 2011. In addition, three lawyers were promoted to principal.
"Our new partners and principals combine exceptional legal acumen with the enthusiasm, expertise and insight essential for our lawyers to effectively partner with our clients on their most important business decisions," said James J. Maiwurm , Squire Sanders chair and global chief executive officer.
The following partner promotions went into effect Jan. 1, 2011:*
- Michael A. Cullers , Taxation & Benefits, Cleveland
- Matthew M. Holman , Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance, Phoenix
- Ann J. LaFrance , Communications, London and Brussels
- Rostislav Pekar , International Dispute Resolution, Prague
- Sarah K. Rathke , Litigation, Cleveland
- Sara K. Regan , Litigation, Phoenix
- Aaron A. Seamon , Financial Services Columbus
The following principal promotions went into effect Jan. 1, 2011:
- Barbara Bolton Litten , Litigation, West Palm Beach
- Iain R. McPhie , Antitrust & Competition, Washington DC
- Robert E. Stup Jr. , Communications, Washington DC
The following partner promotions will take effect May 1, 2011:
- Kirsty Bartlett , Pensions, London
- Gonzalo de Frutos , Taxation & Benefits, Madrid
- Oliver H. Geiss , Antitrust & Competition, Brussels and Frankfurt
- Richard Hunt , Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance, Leeds
- Matthew Ingram , Financial Services, Leeds
- Annabel Mace , Labor & Employment, London
- Claire Scott-Priestley , Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance, London
- Cristiana Spontoni, Antitrust & Competition, Brussels
- Guillaume Taillandier , Antitrust & Competition, Brussels
- Anthony Van der Hauwaert , Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance, Brussels
- Caroline I. Waite , Corporate Transactions, Finance & Governance, London
* Promotion effective dates differ based on fiscal year.
About Squire Sanders – Founded in 1890, Squire, Sanders & Dempsey has lawyers in 37 offices and 17 countries around the world and now includes the nearly 500 lawyers from leading UK legal practice Hammonds. With one of the strongest integrated global platforms and our longstanding "one-firm firm" philosophy, Squire Sanders provides seamless legal counsel worldwide.
Squire, Sanders & Dempsey refers to an international legal practice which operates worldwide through a number of separate legal entities. Please visit www.ssd.com for more information.
SOURCE Squire Sanders
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.