AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
What: The 24 Hours of Le Mans is the world's oldest active sports car race. The first event was held in 1923 and for driver and machine, it's the ultimate test of speed, efficiency and endurance. Participation is by invitation only as the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) selects the 56 entries. This year's race is set for June 22-23 at Circuit de la Sarthe in Le Mans, France.
SRT Motorsports accepted an invitation in February from the ACO to field a two-car team in the LM GTE Pro class. Two identically prepared SRT Viper GTS-Rs will return to the Le Mans stage more than a decade time since finishing one-two in the GTS class three consecutive years – 1998-2000.
Join Ralph, Ryan and Beth as they discuss the excitement of the return of the Viper to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, learn about the race car and what it takes to keep up your adrenaline for more than 24 hours!
- Ralph Gilles, President and Chief Executive Officer – (SRT) Street and Racing Technology Brand and Motorsports, Chrysler Group LLC
- 2012 24 Hours of Le Mans Winner and newest SRT Motorsports driver, Ryan Dalziel
- Ryan will team with Le Mans veteran, Marc Goossens and Dominik Farnbacher in the No. 53 SRT Viper GTS-R for the 24-hour race
- Beth Paretta, Director of Marketing and Operations – SRT Brand and Motorsports
When: Thursday, June 13 at 8PM (Eastern)
- To follow the chat:
- Log on to Twitter.com/TeamSRT
- Search #TeamSRT
- To submit questions for the chat use #TeamSRT
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC