CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Sealed Air Corporation (NYSE: SEE) is encouraging fans around the world to begin their week with a 'pop'.
As the maker of Bubble Wrap®, Sealed Air is celebrating its annual Bubble Wrap® Appreciation Day in honor of the company's beloved brand of protective packaging.
There are many ways that Bubble Wrap® fans can join the fun and share their favorite way to play with, pop, and enjoy Bubble Wrap®.
Ready to celebrate? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Post pictures and video to our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages of you, your kids, your pets – anyone experiencing the joy of Bubble Wrap®!
- Get a box of Bubble Wrap® to keep handy at your desk at work for those moments when you need a bit of stress relief.
- Create your own Bubble Wrap® Calendar full of tasks behind every bubble that you don't want to do so that you get to pop things off of your to-do list each day.
- Invent a new way to use Bubble Wrap® (just like the original creators did!) and share your genius with us on social media.
- Create an original piece of "pop" art by injecting paint into Bubble Wrap® similar to these masterpieces.
- Use music to express your love of Bubble Wrap® and share your best jingle, tune, or Bubble "Rap" with us on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Want more? Check out some of the creative ways other fans have showed their appreciation for Bubble Wrap®!
- Mike took Bubble Wrap® to a whole new level by using 80,000 bubbles and a pasta press, otherwise known as "DJ Bubble Bubble," to create an amazing dance routine and Bubble Rap to fight his boredom while working the late shift.
- Glass artists Bob and Gael Spishak used Bubble Wrap® to test their skills, and created a magnificent glass Bubble Wrap® dish.
- Cakes StepByStep used Bubble Wrap® to decorate a simple cake with bubbles of melted chocolate to really make this ordinary cake 'pop'.
Let the celebration begin and follow along with #BubbleWrapDay or BubbleWrapFun.com to see the fun unfold around the globe.
Oh, and don't forget to #KeepPopping!
For additional information or other ways to celebrate Bubble Wrap®, please contact:
Hilary Donnell, Weber Shandwick
SOURCE Sealed Air