LONDON, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global steel market?
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
Crude steel production refers to the production of the first solid steel products upon solidification of liquid steel. It includes ingots (in conventional mills) and semis (in modern mills with continuous casting facilities). Crude steel also includes liquid steel, which goes into the production of steel castings.
Market values have been calculated using appropriate regional annual average steel prices.
Market shares reflect volumes of steel produced by a company in a respective market.
Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2015 exchange rates.
The global steel market had total revenues of $754,030.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,548.3 million metric tons in 2015
Global steel demand over the next decade will mainly depend on the emerging economies. The steel market has been dominated by China, accounting for around half of the global market value and volume. It is the largest producer and consumer of steel.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4487648/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steel-global-industry-almanac2016-300390436.html