LONDON, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Steel industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size value, volume 2010-14 and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global steel market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global steel market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global steel market with five year forecasts
The global steel market had total revenues of $1,041.0bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2010 and 2014.
Market production volume increased with a CAGR of 4.0% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 1,578.5 million metric tons in 2014.
The resistance of China to cut production levels as well as the declining demand across the world will impact on further market development.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global steel market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the global steel market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global steel market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the global steel market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2659649/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steel-global-industry-guide-300275141.html