LONDON, Feb.8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Stem cells – discover revenue prospects and developments for cancer treatment, cardiovascular therapy, CNS uses, other therapies and non-therapeutic applications
What does the future hold for stem cells? What progress and sales are possible? Avoid struggles to gain that business data. Instead find the best places for expanding revenues, also understanding trends, technologies, therapies and opportunities.
Visiongain's new investigation gives you revenue forecasts to 2026 for the world stem cells market, submarkets and leading products. Avoid missing out. There see what is happening for those cell-based technologies and their uses, discovering the most lucrative applications.
See what gains are possible. Please read on, then, to explore that industry and discover what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts and other analyses showing opportunities in those cellular technologies
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our analyses show recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find original analysis. Our work also explains research and development. You gain 68 tables, 41 charts and our interviews with five authorities.
Now make your searching for data on stem cells easier. Also save time and benefit your insight and authority. Our study's purpose is to benefit your research, analysis and decisions, helping you see where developments and money lie, staying ahead in knowledge.
The following sections show how visiongain's new investigation helps your work.
Prospects for the overall world market and segments – what is possible?
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? Along with our prediction of the overall world market value for stem cells, our study shows you individual revenue forecasting of five submarkets to 2026 at world level, with discussions:
- Cancer treatment (oncology)
- Cardiovascular therapy
- CNS uses
- Other therapies
- Non-therapeutic applications.
Which segment will achieve highest sales? Which has fastest predicted growth? See how and why those commercial uses in healthcare will develop, prosper and gain in importance.
For developers, producers and sellers, assess how those tools, systems and applications earn money. Also gauge their potential success from 2016, finding the most lucrative applications.
Products – discover sales forecasting for leading therapies
Our study also shows you individual revenue predictions to 2026 for six top brands:
- MSC-100-IV (Mesoblast)
- Hearticellgram-AMI (Pharmicell)
- CardioRel (Reliance Life Sciences)
- Osteocel Plus (NuVasive)
- Trinity Evolution and Elite (Orthofix)
- CARTISTEM (MEDIPOST).
In our analyses you discover prospects for established and emerging technology and medicines. That market will expand through the approval and launch of many products from 2016.
Our study explains what the future holds, discussing issues to help your work.
Developments, challenges and opportunities affecting researchers, producers and users
Our investigation lets you assess trends, R&D and outlooks for stem cell technology. There you find discussions of forces, progress and potential:
- Developments in the US, Japan, Europe, South Korea, China, India and Israel – regulations, progress, potentials, expertise, regional prominence and outlooks
- Activities of Mesoblast, Pharmicell, NuVasive, Orthofix, Medipost and other organisations, private and public – explore prominent and rising competitors
- Approvals of therapies and other products to expand and advance that industry
- Treatments for orphan diseases and difficult-to-cure disorders
- Regenerative medicine and uses in diabetes, liver repair, Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, eye disorders and other therapeutic applications.
Out study discusses other influences on that field, including these:
- Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- Embryonic stem cells (ESCs), induced pluripotent adult (IPSCs) and parthenogenetic cells
- Uses for umbilical cord blood and related technologies, including cellular and blood banking
- Agents for osteogenesis and treating autoimmune conditions
- Applications in cell-based assays, diagnostics and drug development.
There you explore political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing advances and prospects. You also gain in regulatory insight. You investigate what helps and restrains stem cell developers, producers and marketers, seeing what they can achieve.
Discover in our report what the past, present and future hold for those cellular technologies.
Stem cells – what revenue could that overall world market earn in 2019?
From 2016 those technologies, services and products hold great potential for advances, investments and sales. Our work predicts the overall market for stem cells will reach $15.8bn in 2019, achieving double-digit revenue growth from 2015 to 2026.
Our report's author said: "Factors such as the increasing use of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), the launch of current pipeline therapies and the expanding use of cord blood bank services and cell-based assays will stimulate this market over the next ten years."
Prospects for those medical products, systems and tools are great. From 2015 there will arise many opportunities. Our work explains what is possible, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and influence.
Stem Cell Technologies and Applications Market Report 2016-2026 shows data and analysis you find nowhere else
In particular you gain these analyses to help your research, plans, decisions and presentations:
- Overall world revenue to 2026 – see the results and sales potential of that industry
- Five submarkets' revenues to 2026 – investigate segments at world level, finding the most promising and lucrative applications
- Six product revenues to 2026 – discover sales predictions for top medical agents, seeing how they can succeed, including what helps and limits their performance
- R&D on stem cells – investigate progress, finding technological, clinical and commercial outlooks, exploring expected products
- Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms' capabilities, portfolios, advances and prospects
- Interviews with five organisations – explore views to benefit your work, helping you assess that sector, its participants and potential
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – gauge challenges and strengths, helping you compete, gain advantages and succeed.
You also receive our interviews with the Human Stem Cells Institute (HSCI), Apceth, MEDIPOST, Harvard Stem Cells Institute and the Stem Cell Program at Boston's Children's Hospital.
Potential for stem cells – discover now what is possible for those organisations
With our study you receive business intelligence found only in our work, discovering where money, progress and opportunities lie. That way you can benefit your influence and reputation for insight, staying ahead in knowledge. Gain information you find nowhere else.
With our new investigation you are less likely to miss opportunity or fall behind. There you explore trends, R&D and sales predications. Stay ahead by getting our report here now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3605907/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers