SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Steton Technology Group, Inc., the world's leading provider of enterprise compliance management, today unveiled the latest version of Corrective Action Management (CAM). This functionality allows users to custom-build corrective action processes to scale to their particular area of compliance management.
"Effective compliance management in today's digital business environment is critical, as just one liability can drive away loyal customers, affect stock prices, and put acclaimed brands at risk," said Frank Maylett, Steton's president and CEO. "CAM 3.0 gives our customers the ability to track action plans, gain visibility at the corporate or individual entity level, and take necessary action within a timely manner to maintain enterprise compliance."
Leveraging the intelligence of the Steton Enterprise Edition management console, CAM offers real-time access to action plans throughout the enterprise, with automated email alerts and notifications sent to task owners, reviewers, and other key stakeholders. Simplified reporting on action plan status – such as critical, overdue, urgent and closed – can be tracked by priority, persons, location, cost of action plans, and many other key performance indicators.
Other CAM benefits include:
- Customizable smart-form questions can now be identified as "critical." When a critical question is marked out-of-compliance during a Mobile Auditor on-site assessment, an action plan is automatically generated.
- Parameters and settings can be customized to assign unlimited tasks and unlimited owners to each action plan instilling accountability across the enterprise.
- Settings allow enterprises to establish due dates and issue alerts, reminders, and notifications to help key personnel act immediately and mitigate risks pre-emptively.
- Customizable rule creation allows hierarchical approval settings along with customizable alerts, reminders and notifications—each part operating seamlessly within Steton's automatic feedback features.
- Actions can be taken outside of specific audit results with Independent Action Plans, which allow entities to pre-emptively solve problems in between scheduled evaluations.
- Expanded visibility tools provide stakeholders with necessary data for tracking and reporting on action plan status (such as critical, overdue, urgent, and closed) and other key performance indicators.
CAM 3.0 will be available for existing Steton users after the monthly release on December 19, and standard to new Steton customers beginning January 2016.
- Steton mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products and services.
- Steton serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
- Steton customers range from regional chains to the world's largest brands.
Founded in 1997, Steton was the first company to deliver business performance software that enables companies to run more efficiently, stay in compliance, and strengthen brand consistency across the enterprise. Steton is now considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail. Approximately 1.7 million assessments and 200 million questions are answered annually with Steton's cloud-based software. Enterprises use this enhanced visibility in each aspect of their operation to continuously monitor processes, identify problems, implement corrective action, and repeat successes. With greater, actionable business intelligence, companies can become high-performing organizations, increase same-store revenues, and uncover strengths they can leverage enterprise wide. Steton is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.steton.com.
Press Contact: Jill Curtis | 801-676-1879
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steton-adds-real-time-corrective-action-functionality-300194548.html
SOURCE Steton Technology Group