SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Steton Technology Group, Inc., the world's leading provider of enterprise compliance management, today announced the immediate availability of Mobile Auditor 2016, a mobile application that customizes, consolidates, and streamlines data collection and reporting for compliance assessments in the enterprise.
Mobile Auditor clearly aligns and unifies all levels of the organization—field teams, regional management, and executive leadership—around performance for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations.
"Speed-to-data means speed-to-action. Steton Mobile Auditor accelerates access to usable information," said Frank Maylett, president and CEO of Steton. "Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. This not only strengthens their brand, but also drives revenue growth."
Mobile Auditor syncs bi-directionally with cloud-based Steton Enterprise software to enable the user to download custom-built forms to the mobile device, execute evaluations, and then upload collected evaluation results back to Steton. The Steton management console enables the user to then consolidate, correlate, and securely publish the results as reports—with both point-in-time and "big picture" analyses—across the enterprise, offering real-time, global visibility into the insights and trends that matter
- Efficiently Gather Better Data—simplified, interactive data collection tools built to increase speed and accuracy of assessments. This includes custom pre-defined text for efficient form completion and voice-to-text recognition. Powerful form navigation makes it easier to capture data, including a data collection wizard and easy access to in-progress assessments.
- Real-time Reporting and Corrective Actions—assessment data can be submitted on-site, instigating next steps in the process, such as custom alerts and notifications throughout the enterprise, assignment of corrective actions, and centralized access to data for analysis and transparency—enabling enterprises to align corporate strategy with organizational execution.
- Mobile, Easy to Use, and Secure—intuitive, mobile-optimized interface offers quick accessibility to assets including search tools, assessment forms, corporate and government-regulated policies, images and more. Immediate, post-assessment data summary allows teams to review data accuracy, results and recommendations, and assign next steps. Data is kept secure through strong access controls and data encryption.
- Offline Data Gathering—conduct assessments without being continuously connected to the Internet. Information can be gathered in an offline mode, then utilizing a Wi-Fi or mobile broadband connection, forms are uploaded and synchronized with the Steton software.
- Steton mobile and cloud-based software helps organizations improve the quality, safety, and sustainability of their products and services.
- Steton serves more than 285,000 users in 120 countries and territories speaking 40 languages:
- 105,000 food service restaurants
- 27,000 hotels and resort properties
- 13,000 grocery and retail stores
- Steton customers range from regional chains to some of the world's largest brands.
Steton is the global leader in software solutions that proactively safeguard enterprise compliance—for both internally-imposed standards and externally-imposed regulations. Steton software is purpose-built to clearly align and unify field teams, regional management, and executive leadership around the organization's compliance performance. Our customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. Considered the industry standard for food service, hospitality, and retail, Steton mobile and cloud-based solutions serve nearly 2 million audits with 200 million questions answered annually. Steton is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. For more information, visit www.steton.com.
Press Contact: Jill Curtis | 801-676-1879 | Email
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steton-launches-mobile-compliance-management-app-300203635.html
SOURCE Steton Technology Group, Inc.