Stick-N-Find Technologies Announces New Features for BluTracker and Heads to Mobile World Congress
Low-Emission Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS enabled location tracker Expands Features to Include Location Logging
DAVIE, Fla., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stick-N-Find Technologies (www.StickNFind.com), creators of the popular StickNFind Bluetooth stickers, announce a new feature to BluTracker in the eve of its campaign. Stick-N-Find Technologies also announced its press conference today, which will take place Tuesday, February 26th at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The BluTracker, which has already raised more than $105k, will integrate location logging and tracking that records the Stick-N-Find Pro's previous locations by week or month. Now users can access logs through the smartphone app to detect exactly where the BluTracker has been at points in day, week or month.
"We are very excited about the BluTracker, it gives users that extra bit of functionality that is needed for long-range tracking, great in the home and for any business," says Jimmy Buchheim, Founder of Stick-N-Find Technologies. "We wanted to make sure that we are making a fully functional device that makes BluTracker an invaluable asset to any home or business. We have had great support for our campaigns, we want to provide new features that will make the Stick-N-Find Pro an affordable and complete device."
Other Features and Benefits:
- Track more than a half a mile – Integrated with customized Bluetooth design and antenna, BluTracker can be located more than 2500 ft. away, giving it incredible range.
- Log Your Locations – BluTracker allows you to view a log of locations by day, week or month, so you can see exactly where the BluTracker has been, great for personal use or business.
- Extended Battery Life –The BluTracker uses new Bluetooth 4.0 technology allowing up to two months of battery life in between charges and is rechargeable through USB.
Stick-N-Find Technologies has now raised more than $1.5 million on Indiegogo, and has begun production for StickNFind and MeterPlug. There are still 9 days left to pre-order BluTracker on Indiegogo.com. StickNFind will begin shipping commercially in March, with MeterPlug and BluTracker shortly after in April of this year.
Stick-N-Find Technologies will be unveiling new developments at its press conference on Tuesday, February 26th at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The Stick-N-Find Technologies press conference will be at the North Entrance Room 5, near Hall 8.1, at 9:15 a.m. There will be limited space available at the press conference, please RSVP to Ronjini@TheSilverTelegram.com to confirm your attendance.
- Technology: Bluetooth 4.0
- Range: US Version. – Up to 2500 feet with line of sight, European version - 120 Meters with line of sight
- Battery: Rechargeable and lasts up to two months. Requires one hour for recharge.
- Water Resistant
- GPS Sirf IV Engine
- Size & weight: 1.62 Inches x 1.6 Inches x 0.65 Thickness Weight: 0.57 ounces
About Stick-N-Find, LLC
Stick-N-Find Technologies, LLC is a subsidiary of SSI America. Stick-N-Find is a product development company specializing in RF and very small Bluetooth designs. For more than 12 years, the company has been designing & managing a variety of products for large companies ranging from automotive Bluetooth solutions to various health & fitness Bluetooth products, many of which are currently being sold in retail outlets worldwide. For more information on Stick-N-Find Technologies, visit the company's website at www.StickNFind.com
PR for Stick-N-Find Technologies
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Stick-N-Find Technologies, LLC
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.