Stick-N-Find Technologies Announces StickNFind for Mobile Enterprise Asset Tracking and Inventory Management - Ready for Vegas, CTIA 2013
Bluetooth Location Sticker Customized for Widespread Enterprise Adoption
LAS VEGAS and DAVIE, Fla., May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CTIA 2013 - Stick-N-Find Technologies (www.StickNFind.com), creators of the popular StickNFind Bluetooth location stickers, today announce "StickNFind for the Enterprise" at CTIA 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
StickNFind's enterprise application leverages its proprietary technology to enable asset management, inventory control, shipping & logistics and can be used as security credentials. With StickNFind's SDK, organizations can develop their own applications and uses for the location sticker.
IDC predicts that more than 1.19 billion workers, 34.9% of the global workforce, will be using mobile technology by 2013.
"We are excited to be at CTIA to announce StickNFind adaptations for enterprise applications," says Jimmy Buchheim, Founder of Stick-N-Find Technologies. "With overwhelming positive feedback, we have engaged with organizations to leverage StickNFind for its enterprise uses. StickNFind is much more than just a fun consumer gadget. From inventory management, check in/out procedures and asset management, StickNFind effectively helps organizations manage and track their assets."
StickNFind for the Enterprise:
- Manage assets on the go - From an App on any iPhone, iPad and Android device supporting Bluetooth LE (Bluetooth 4.0).
- Scan what you need, faster than ever before - The StickNFind inventory application can pinpoint the location of items from several parameters. Search by sku, serial number or date added.
- Scan 5000 inventory items per minute – Track as many objects as you can view on the mobile application, tracking inventory, assets and much more.
- SDK/API availability - Make your own apps to use with the StickNFind stickers. The potential to create a tailor-made and streamlined asset and inventory management system is limitless.
- Security credentials - With unique identification numbers for each sticker, StickNFind can be used as a credential to enable access via Bluetooth to specifically connected devices.
Stick-N-Find Technologies is exhibiting at CTIA 2013, in Booth #7554, at the Sands Convention Center & Hotel. The show runs from May 21-23, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Range: Approximate 150 Feet with line of sight
- Battery: Lasts up to 1 year (based on 30 min. a day use)
- Battery Type: CR2016 watch battery (replaceable)
- iOS devices with Bluetooth 4.0 (iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, new iPad, New Touch, mini iPad)
You can currently purchase StickNFind at the Stick-N-Find Technologies website: www.StickNFind.com
About Stick-N-Find Technologies, LLC
Stick-N-Find Technologies, LLC is a subsidiary of SSI America. Stick-N-Find is a product development company specializing in RF and very small Bluetooth designs. For more than 12 years, the company has been designing and managing a variety of products for large companies ranging from automotive Bluetooth solutions to various health & fitness Bluetooth products, many of which are currently being sold in retail outlets worldwide. For more information on Stick-N-Find Technologies, visit the company's website at www.StickNFind.com
PR for Stick-N-Find Technologies
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Stick-N-Find Technologies
More by this Source
StickNFind Announces SDK Allowing Developers to Tap Into the Power of Bluetooth Smart
Jun 26, 2013, 08:23 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.