Stir Contest – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
"The Contest, has three purposes," said Leila Arcieri, the founder and owner of Stir.
- Everyone should know there is a better-for-you alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners with no aftertaste or chemicals that bakes flawlessly and is suitable for diabetics.
- Three talented winners will be chosen based on their recipe makeover. Entrants will submit in one of three categories: savory, sweet or beverage. The story of the recipe is important. Is it a family favorite passed down from generations?
- To donate $1 of every Stir Sweetener sales throughout the month of February to a local Culver City charity.
Stir. It's Better.
- 37% Fewer calories than sugar
- Certified organic ingredients
- Suitable for diabetics
- 1 gram of prebiotic fiber/serving
- 1 cup Stir = 1 cup sugar
- 2 net carbs/serving
- Reduces glycemic index by 20%
Stir Professional Ambassador Judges:
- Debbie Lee – Chef & Owner of Mind Body Fork, Food Network
- Vanessa Musi – The Nobel Baker, World Renowned Healthy Pastry Chef
- Rob Floyd – Celebrity Mixologist, Bar Rescue
- Dr. Felicia Stoler – America's Health & Wellness Expert
15 semi finalists will be selected and notified on February 20, 2017. From there 3 finalists will be chosen and notified on Tuesday, February 21, 2017.
The 3 finalists are required to attend the final judging live on Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Surfas in Culver City.
Each finalist will present their winning recipe to the judges who will then select a Grand, 2nd and 3rd prize winner.
Following the live final event Chef Vanessa Musi will hold a baking class, each finalist will attend for FREE as part of their prize package.
For more information and to register for the class – everyone is welcome!|
Our co-sponsors include:
- The Culver Hotel
- Le Jeux Champagne
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stir-sweetener-announces-the-stir-its-better-contest-300401550.html
SOURCE Stir Sweetener