COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 25th, 2016 STL Marketing Group, Inc. (OTC: STLK), the "Company", has created a new 51% owned subsidiary to handle the sale and commercialization of the Hound Software product that has been developed by Kinetos, S.A., a Costa Rican privately held corporation ("Kinetos"). Kinetos owns the remaining 49% of the subsidiary. This subsidiary named, Kinver Technologies, Inc. ("Kinver"), is a Florida corporation, in good standing.
Kinetos has already deployed the various software solutions with clients in Costa Rica and has more than twenty-five years in business. The Company has secured a web site for Kinver Technologies (www.kinvertech.com) that will be forwarded to the brand's main site (www.houndsoftware.net) and will operate as a D/B/A in Colorado as Hound Software. The Company will consolidate Kinver's financials as required.
The Hound Software platform is comprised of various modules that can be sold separately or as a suite- e.g. Data Wrangling and Automated Workflow. While software has ongoing and perpetual research and development, the product is viable, deployed and installed at clients' sites and can be sold and deployed "as is" in the United States market immediately. Kinver will use that existing product to deploy and sell in the US market and plans to sell the software under the Software as a Service or SaaS model.
About STL Marketing Group, Inc./ Versant Corporation
Versant Corporation is a subsidiary of STL Marketing Group, Inc. and a Colorado based company initially founded to develop and operate renewable energy projects. It has expanded into the distribution and sales of technology based products and services such as the PhoneSuite brand of IP/ Cloud based hotel PBX systems and is working with other software companies to commercialize, sell and market Software as a Service (SaaS) products. For more information on STLK, please visit our web site at www.v3rsant.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plan, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks described in statements filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the Company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements that may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stl-marketing-group-inc-creates-kinver-technologies-inc-with-kinetos-sa-300281436.html
SOURCE STL Marketing Group, Inc.