DRAPER, Utah, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer is off to a hot start with StorageCraft's special pricing offer for its premium editions of its award-winning ShadowProtect backup and disaster recovery software. Current and new partners will receive significant savings if they purchase new or renew subscription licenses for StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® IT Edition or StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO between now and June 30.
"In today's world, there is an ever-growing list of potential threats to business continuity, such as natural disasters, equipment failure, human error, ransomware and other forms of malicious cyberattacks. StorageCraft is giving its partners a chance to protect their physical and virtual machines at a budget-friendly price with StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition and StorageCraft ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO – two of the world's most trusted backup and disaster recovery solutions," said Matt Urmston, StorageCraft's senior director of product management.
The portable and ready-to-use ShadowProtect IT Edition runs directly from a preloaded USB drive and offers IT professionals the following benefits:
- The ability to take hot backups without installing software.
- Unlimited backup and recovery during the subscription period.
- Bare metal recovery of Windows® servers in minutes.
- The ability to migrate to new systems -- physical or virtual -- using StorageCraft Hardware Independent Restore™.
- Great for P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P migrations.
- The ability to conduct maintenance or troubleshooting with powerful disk-based diagnostics utilities.
- The ability to copy an entire disk from one drive to another using the Disk Copy feature.
- Recovery of an entire system, even to dissimilar hardware, or simply recover individual files and folders.
ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO includes the same features and benefits as ShadowProtect IT Edition plus StorageCraft Granular Recovery for Exchange which allows:
- Granular recovery of unlimited email messages and mailboxes for every Exchange® server supported.
- Easy recovery of email messages and mailboxes from any Exchange database (.EDB file).
Under this offer, each license purchased will be an unlimited-use license per technician. More details about the special offer are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about becoming a StorageCraft partner is available at www.storagecraft.com/partners/profit-ability-partner-program-overview.
Throughout the years, StorageCraft Recovery Solution components have been recognized by analysts, leading IT publications, and most importantly, IT professionals for their speed and reliability. Among recent accolades, StorageCraft won the ASCII Cup Vendor of the Year award, the Redmond Channel Partner Editor's Choice Award for Best Storage Software and PC Magazine's Editors' Choice award.
About StorageCraft Technology Corp.
The StorageCraft family of companies, founded in 2003, provides best-in-class backup, disaster recovery, system migration and data protection solutions for servers, desktops and laptops. StorageCraft delivers software products that reduce downtime, improve security and stability for systems and data, and lower the total cost of ownership. For more information, visit www.storagecraft.com.
StorageCraft and ShadowProtect are trademarks of StorageCraft Technology Corp. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/storagecraft-kicks-off-summer-with-special-promo-for-shadowprotect-it-edition-and-it-edition-pro-300275667.html
SOURCE StorageCraft Technology Corporation