INDIANAPOLIS, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- StormCon's conference topics include pollution prevention, post-construction stormwater management, special MS4s and advanced topics. Learn about case studies, special regional considerations, and recent research from experts around the country highlighting effective tools and innovations. Get hands on at over 195 stormwater booths on the expo floor.
In addition, this year we are excited to announce new curriculum the days leading up to the main event. Select from eight preconference courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge you need to advance your career. Participants may register for preconference courses without registering for the main conference. CEU/PDH Credit is available.
- Lessons Learned from Surviving MS4 Program Audits
- BMP Selection to Improve Your Watershed
- Myth Busters: Overcoming Barriers to Green Infrastructure
- Developing Effective and Practical Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Comprehensive Stream Stabilization & Restoration Workshop, with an emphasis on Urban Streams
- Stormwater Quality Modeling with the Stochastic Empirical Dilution Model (SELDM)—An Overview
- Construction Site SWPPP Compliance: Learning to truly implement a compliant program
- Stormwater Pollution Modeling for LID, TMDL, and Retrofitting Analyses - An Overview of WinSLAMM
StormCon August 22-25, 2016
Indiana Convention Center
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
About Forester Media / StormCon
Forester Media produces StormCon® and publishes books and award-winning trade magazines, including Stormwater and Erosion Control.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/storm-water-training--expo-at-stormcon-indianapolis-300270147.html