BELLEVUE, Wash., April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Register now and save. Early bird ends May 1, 2017. For those of you planning ahead for this year's travel and educational events, StormCon posted the 2017 StormCon program. Presentations will take place in seven program tracks: BMP Case Studies, Green Infrastructure, Stormwater Program Management, Water-Quality Monitoring, Industrial Stormwater, and Advanced Research Topics, plus an exhibit hall staff of over 250 qualified personnel to answer questions about displayed products and services.
There are also eight full-day pre-conference courses available, taking place on Sunday, August 27th and Monday, August 28th. Please register early for workshops.
Click each workshop title for detailed description.
- Developing Effective and Practical Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Fundamentals of an MS4 Stormwater Management program
- Repairing Entrenched, Incised, and Degraded (Urbanized) Streams – Techniques and Case Studies
- BMP Selection to Improve Your Watershed
- Construction Site SWPPP Compliance: Tools, Tips and Tricks
- Stormwater Pollution Modeling for LID, TMDL, and Retrofitting Analyses - An Overview of WinSLAMM
- Biotic Ligand Model (BLM) - An Overview
- Fundamentals of Industrial Stormwater Management
Six Certification review and training courses are also available. See the website for details and deadlines.
- Certiﬁed Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI™)
- Certiﬁed Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC®)
- Certiﬁed Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ®)
- Certiﬁed Professional in Municipal Stormwater Management (CPMSM™)
- Certiﬁed Professional in Industrial Stormwater Management (CPISM™) * EXAM ONLY
- Certified Inspector of Sediment and Erosion Control (CISEC®)
StormCon 2017 will take place August 27 – 31 at the Meydenbauer Center and Hyatt Regency Hotel in Bellevue, WA. Online registration is open now at http://www.stormcon.com. Early bird ends May 1, 2017.
About Forester Media / StormCon
Forester Media produces StormCon® and publishes books and award-winning trade magazines, including Stormwater and Erosion Control. Forester University offers continuing education and professional development live webinars, on-demand webcasts, and self-paced study for industry professionals. Visit www.forester.net for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stormcon-stormwater-certifications-and-training---early-bird-ends-april-30th-300437584.html